• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Oem Head Unit

KMG

Hey I'm new to here, so not sure this topic was discussed ealier.

Any one know a way to change or reprogramm OEM head units to english language which comes with japan domestic vehic;es

any suggesions ?

any places doing the job ?

Hey I'm new to here, so not sure this topic was discussed ealier.

Any one know a way to change or reprogramm OEM head units to english language which comes with japan domestic vehic;es

any suggesions ?

any places doing the job ?

Some units came with english language pre-programed but the default language is japanese, if thats the case someone who knows a little bit of jap might be able to sort things out.

But if your unit doenst have english i dont think its possible to reprogram the whole thing :unsure:

Also it would help if you can mention the make/model of your car and if possible the unit code :alc:

Some units came with english language pre-programed but the default language is japanese, if thats the case someone who knows a little bit of jap might be able to sort things out.

But if your unit doenst have english i dont think its possible to reprogram the whole thing :unsure:

Also it would help if you can mention the make/model of your car and if possible the unit code :alc:

thank u for try to help me, unit model no NSDN-W59, i think it is panasonic or clarion but not mention in the dvd player/navigation unit.

hear is the phto of the unit

post-47492-030553400 1296639030_thumb.jp

thank u for try to help me, unit model no NSDN-W59, i think it is panasonic or clarion but not mention in the dvd player/navigation unit.

hear is the phto of the unit

sorry bro so far this is the only hit i got

https://www.carview.co.jp/market/parts/detail.aspx?id=385679

Part of your os is in english so its is gotta be in there somewhere, like i said have someone who can read japanese help you out :alc:

Stiggy, think he's speaking about NSDN-W59, though it's shown as incorrect in google.lk, it's correct in google.co.jp :)

As for KMG, look at http://www.navigadge...em-as-an-option though it doesn't give a solution. Though it seems it's possible to reprogram or put English into it in some way.

Edited by BLu3HaZe

Stiggy, think he's speaking about NSDN-W59, though it's shown as incorrect in google.lk, it's correct in google.co.jp :)

As for KMG, look at http://www.navigadge...em-as-an-option though it doesn't give a solution. Though it seems it's possible to reprogram or put English into it in some way.

I think your link is broken bro, or is it just me ? :unsure:

Works for me unsure.gif Use a proxy incase your ISP is blocking it. I've had the problem with links others post too sometimes.

Yeah proxy worked, but it looks like everyone is having the same problem :(

dear Bro's

thank you very much for your valuble advices, One of my told that OEM language conversion to english done at a place arround Dehiwala for 20k, againe he heared that 1 year back and not know the exact place also,

dear Bro's

thank you very much for your valuble advices, One of my told that OEM language conversion to english done at a place arround Dehiwala for 20k, againe he heared that 1 year back and not know the exact place also,

Sure thing, if your conversion is successful pls share the info cause i know there are a lot of people out there with the same issue :D

• 4 months later...