• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vitz, Fit & Demio ???

mashi

Both Fit and Demio will have almost identical fuel figures and performance should also be the same. its more of a personal choice, i would go for the fit :alc:

+1 yeah me too :grinning-smiley-003:

Thanks for ur opinion and actually I love Demio and Fit both than Vitz

personally i like FIT..considering the given comments Demio seems a good one too.by the way mashi if you can offer for the new FIT it would be the best choice i suppose. choose one of F or D.both are good. toss a coin otherwise rolleyes.gif

Hi All,

I need your opinion and help to choose one of following car to buy base on fuel consumption and maintenance cost.

01. Toyota Vitz

02. Honda Fit

03. Mazda Demio

pls pls help me!!!

regards,

mashi.

I would definitely say Mazda Demio...It's cool car in design..my wife used a demio for 4 years and didn't get any major problem what so ever..and fare fuel consumption same as vitz..she changed to swift beetle ..coz she wanted to have a change,...but she says the demio is way better than the swift..so ..it's up to you...I don't think Vitz is a good option..but FIT is better option than Vitz i would say...but if you are also a believer of so called resale value in Sri Lanka go for a Vitz.. :unsure: good luck ......the new Demio is even nicer in design than what my wife owned..

Edited by AbeysinghE

Hi All,

I need your opinion and help to choose one of following car to buy base on fuel consumption and maintenance cost.

01. Toyota Vitz

02. Honda Fit

03. Mazda Demio

pls pls help me!!!

regards,

mashi.

I tested a Fit and Demio... for me Demio driving experiance is excellent !! ;)

I have a Demio 2007 BTW..

Go for the Demio B)

is it true that spare parts for mazda is rare and little bit cost than vitz..im comparing vitz and demio

yes but i think mazda spare parts last much longer than toyota spares.