• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Which Car Should I Buy?

flashmark

Question

Hello Everyone,

I want to buy a car for my day to day activities.Here are the my requirements.Please advice me which car is suitable for me.

My Requirements for recondition unregistered Car:

Budget :Rs 23,00,000.00 (23 lakhs)

Year/Month : 2008 or later

Mileage (Km):max. 50,000 Km

Engine (CC) :1300 (1000 cc considerable)

Transmission AUTOMATIC

Seats 5

Doors 5

Fuel Consumption : 12 liter or more per km

Thanks

23 answers to this question

Try hatchbacks... you get the Susuzki Swift, Toyota Vitz and Mazda Demio to name a few.

And opening multiple threads on the same subject isn't gonna help you. Do a search please, you'll find plenty of information.

Edited by Big_D

Hello Everyone,

I want to buy a car for my day to day activities.Here are the my requirements.Please advice me which car is suitable for me.

Transmission AUTOMATIC

Seats 5

Doors 5

Thanks

When i saw the topic i thought u were wanting to buy a Jag lol.As suggested by a fellow member try hatches. Swift,Vitz and Demio. Also you could go for a B/N Viva or an A star for a lesser price :).

Edited by kelum_wj

Hello Everyone,

Transmission AUTOMATIC

Seats 5

Doors 5

Thanks

Have you done a little bit of market research???.If you search well you will find that most of the hatchbacks are within your budget...or slightly bit more... i can say VITZ,DEMIO and PASSO is in your budget...but swift 2008 can be bit expensive than 2.3 million...I think you can even consider HONDA Jazz or FIT...I'm afraid to say that no sedan of 2008 falling into your budget....

Edited by AbeysinghE

Damn i thought someone had problems picking a "catalytic converter" when i saw the cat part !!!!!!!!

You guys really need to learn how to be more specific :action-smiley-060:

Damn i thought someone had problems picking a "catalytic converter" when i saw the cat part !!!!!!!!

hey i didn't realiset it till now good work stiggy :lol: :lol: what he needs is to buy a expensive cat :lol: :lol:

Edited by nexus

Ha Ha...again you noticed the mistake....A good cat... :D

"Cat" brought me here :D

Wow, OP's post looks like a letter to a car dealership lol, I bet it would be difficult to find a car with exactly all those features/specs, that's why he hasnt even mentioned any brands/models

Topic honestly made me think the OP was referring to those arrogant, horrible, puuurrring, stupid, fuuurry, 4 legged creatures. :D (i mean the domestic version, the big Cats are awesome though).

Diary of a Dog - Diary of a Cat

EXCERPTS FROM A DOG'S DIARY

Day number 180

8:00 am - OH BOY! DOG FOOD! MY FAVORITE!

9:30 am - OH BOY! A CAR RIDE! MY FAVORITE!

9:40 am - OH BOY! A WALK! MY FAVORITE!

10:30 am - OH BOY! A CAR RIDE! MY FAVORITE!

11:30 am - OH BOY! DOG FOOD! MY FAVORITE!

12:00 noon - OH BOY! THE KIDS! MY FAVORITE!

1:00 pm - OH BOY! THE YARD! MY FAVORITE!

4:00 pm - OH BOY! THE KIDS! MY FAVORITE!

5:00 PM - OH BOY! DOG FOOD! MY FAVORITE!

5:30 PM - OH BOY! MOM! MY FAVORITE!

Day number 181

10:30 am - OH BOY! A CAR RIDE! MY FAVORITE!

11:30 am - OH BOY! DOG FOOD! MY FAVORITE!

12:00 noon - OH BOY! THE KIDS! MY FAVORITE!

1:00 pm - OH BOY! THE YARD! MY FAVORITE!

4:00 pm - OH BOY! THE KIDS! MY FAVORITE!

5:00 PM - OH BOY! DOG FOOD! MY FAVORITE!

5:30 PM - OH BOY! MOM! MY FAVORITE!

Day number 182

EXCERPTS FROM A CAT'S DIARY

DAY 752 - My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant.

DAY 761 - Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded, must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair ... must try this on their bed.

DAY 765 - Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was...Hmmm. Not working according to plan.

DAY 768 - I am finally aware of how sadistic they are. For no good reason I was chosen for the water torture. This time however it included a burning foamy chemical called "shampoo." What sick minds could invent such a liquid. My only consolation is the piece of thumb still stuck between my teeth.

DAY 771 - There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the foul odor of the glass tubes they call "beer". More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of "allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.

DAY 774 - I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The bird on the other hand has got to be an informant, and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room his safety is assured. But I can wait, it is only a matter of time...