• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Dihathusu Terios Vs Micro Kyron

sfernando

Hi All,

I want to buy a SUV and just thinking whether to go for a terios or kyron. Please share your experience.

I want to know in terms fuel efficiency, comfort, maintenance and any other quality which you guys think of and which vehicle add best for the value we pay.

kyron 2008 4 WD- 3.8 mn

terios 2008 4 WD - 3.9 mn

Thanks

Supun

The safest way to play it is the Terios,

but haven driven and used my uncle's kyron for sometime, its a really nice suv. comfortable and powerfull as well (not for off-roading though)

but its just once in a while, you get a ssyangyong including Actyon, Rexton like that. most of the the ssyangyongs out there are just crap.

so the best choise is the Terios

oh and dont know much about the Terios, but the kyron does around 12kmpl

Edited by Schiffer

Terios is the better choice. This will have better re-sale value, also wrt maintenance this will be better as there maybe more of these than the Kyron.

For me the Kyron looks a little not right compared to the Rexton, Also someone has said the Kyron does 12 KM/lt, I seriously doubt this if the Kyron is a petrol.

But if the Kyron is a Diesel then better go for the Kyron. I heard the auto terios is not that good on fuel as most people think, since its the 4WD version.

Terios is the better choice. This will have better re-sale value, also wrt maintenance this will be better as there maybe more of these than the Kyron.

For me the Kyron looks a little not right compared to the Rexton, Also someone has said the Kyron does 12 KM/lt, I seriously doubt this if the Kyron is a petrol.

But if the Kyron is a Diesel then better go for the Kyron. I heard the auto terios is not that good on fuel as most people think, since its the 4WD version.

yeap the kyron that i talk about is a diesel and i have seen a lot of deisels which was bought for permit for sale at his price.