• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lamborghini & Bentley Suv's

malla

If Bentley and Lamborghini hybrids are brought down, watch certain members of AL call those Sri Lankan Bentley and Lamborghini drivers "cheap" and "cheapskates" , just like they did with the Sri Lankan Porsche hybrid drivers. :speechless-smiley-004:

Haiyo... drop it dude; please just drop it!

• Like 3

I saw these two articles and thought to my self... there will be a few of these in SL

http://www.topspeed....uv-ar44571.html

http://www.forbes.co...he-bentley-suv/

They both have plans to offer Hybrid systems....

The bentley is butt ugly. I wish car manufacturers building suvs for the first time would stop carrying so much car DNA forward. It just doesn't work.

If Bentley and Lamborghini hybrids are brought down, watch certain members of AL call those Sri Lankan Bentley and Lamborghini drivers "cheap" and "cheapskates" , just like they did with the Sri Lankan Porsche hybrid drivers. :speechless-smiley-004:

Aney yako

you are a Sri Lankan living in Connecticut in a centrally heated house who travels frequently by airplane, eating normal food off the shelves and I'm guessing rice too at some occasions, everything that's moved around by big rigs from distant locations and sometimes foreign lands, getting electricity from an ordinary domestic socket which has a stonking great power plant at the other end that's got a 2/3 chance of being nuclear or coal powered, driving around in a Prius that claims to be green although its got all sorts of materials sourced from all over the world. all adding up to give you a carbon footprint the size of Antarctica.

Honestly I'd rather take advice from a lion on how to be a vegetarian than take shit from a wannabe treehugger like you.

• Like 9

Ah, Typical Cali BS. Now Go Away.

YOU were one of the people who called local Porsche hybrid drivers "cheap" and "cheapskates".

And not only that, YOU also called the other hybrid drivers "cheap", "cheapskates" and "selfish buggers". Typical Peri ridiculousness.

Typical Cali BS. Go away.

I guess its because there's potentially a lot of money up for grabs in the SUV market. Porsche seems to be making a killing off the Cayenne and its their best selling vehicle / segment right now (which in turn is great for their sports cars as it keeps the brand alive).

yeah and i saw somewhere i cant remember, that porsche's group company VW is the worlds biggest car maker now.... over took toyota

Typical Peri ridiculousness. Go away.

:lol: Stupidity to go along with lack of comprehension. What sort of brain dead fart do you have to be to try to tell a forum moderator to go away?

See, I actually contribute something useful here, unlike your BS.

Yup, Typical Cali :) Now go away.

• Like 1

Even in 2017 dont think any of our Sri Lankans would be able to afford a Lambo SUV... :D

Oh .. there are a few who could afford a lambo fleet - whether it's to their taste is another question!

:lol: Stupidity to go along with lack of comprehension. What sort of brain dead fart do you have to be to try to tell a forum moderator to go away?

See, I actually contribute something useful here, unlike your BS.

Yup, Typical Cali :) Now go away.

LOL. Yet another completely :rolleyes: ridiculous Peri post. You did exactly as I predicted. I knew you would write a ridiculous response to me without even stopping to think and consider that 'go away' has different connotations and meanings.

ps. The mod title is the only thing you have. A quality mod does not constantly harass forum members or go looking to get into fights with forum members or constantly get himself into mudslinging & mudfights with forum members. A pig could be an improvement over you.

No go away, if you can even understand what that means.

ps. The mod title is the only thing you have. A quality mod does not constantly harass forum members or go looking to get into fights with forum members or constantly get himself into mudslinging & mudfights with forum members. A pig could be an improvement over you.

I agree on one thing. I'm not a quality mod. A quality mod would have banned you a long time ago for flat out lying and spreading misinformation rather than correcting your mistakes. Must take that approach from now on.

• Like 1