• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Soltron + Nano

ThunderBolt

I personally do not believe in any of fuel saving technologies other than fuel efficiency gained by fuel system/ injector cleaners. Speaking about Soltr__ , I’ve used it in my MINI 1.3 Fuel Injected car and in my Nissan March K11 but no results experienced. Also I’ve found a research done by the Canadian Government for me to not to trust magnetic fuel savers. You can find it in http://www1.mtq.gouv.qc.ca/en/projet_reche...O_PROJ=C028.1P1

However about the Nano technology, even the people who market it, could not answer my questions. They say that it emits Far InfraRed rays when it gets heated, which breaks the fuel molecules. So, I wonder how long will this gadget emit FIRs? And if it emits when it’s get heated, my car will emit FIRs all day long as I park under direct sunlight. However they claim that this will emit FIRs for ever, but they failed to provide me facts or answer my questions to believe them. My argument is that there should be a wearing material in it.

After analyzing all, my opinion is, if your air filter and the fuel system are clean, no other factor will improve fuel efficiency.

Please share your experiences with fuel savers.

Edited by GMI

right on mate...

i wanted to reply to this thread then thought otherwise since i've already bashed these "fake" products a few times in AL :violent-smiley-099:

nothing but cheap marketing talk... :angry-smiley-048:

I personally do not believe in any of fuel saving technologies other than fuel efficiency gained by fuel system/ injector cleaners. Speaking about Soltr__ , I’ve used it in my MINI 1.3 Fuel Injected car and in my Nissan March K11 but no results experienced. Also I’ve found a research done by the Canadian Government for me to not to trust magnetic fuel savers. You can find it in http://www1.mtq.gouv.qc.ca/en/projet_reche...O_PROJ=C028.1P1

However about the Nano technology, even the people who market it, could not answer my questions. They say that it emits Far InfraRed rays when it gets heated, which breaks the fuel molecules. So, I wonder how long will this gadget emit FIRs? And if it emits when it’s get heated, my car will emit FIRs all day long as I park under direct sunlight. However they claim that this will emit FIRs for ever, but they failed to provide me facts or answer my questions to believe them. My argument is that there should be a wearing material in it.

After analyzing all, my opinion is, if your air filter and the fuel system are clean, no other factor will improve fuel efficiency.

Please share your experiences with fuel savers.

right on mate...

i wanted to reply to this thread then thought otherwise since i've already bashed these "fake" products a few times in AL :violent-smiley-099:

nothing but cheap marketing talk... :angry-smiley-048:

Exactly !!! I too tried both and for a long time as well, but no change.

I lost may faith on these kind of "devices" long time back.I just stick to basic tune-up methods when it comes to ordinary engines.Magnets can make small improvements! especially low capacity gasoline engines but not significant differences as stated by vendors!

he is in Battaramulla, turn from the junction and go in the kottwa road for around 500 yards and then you will see his borad/and the place.

usually he asks to come before 8. here is the number: 0112 876358 tell us the results anyway :)

Edited by Kim