• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Serena

Ruwanal

even i wanna know why people say not to buy serena.. whats wrong with that vehicle?

Dear Dude,

As per my knowledge, Serena is not manufactured for run in South Asian countries (The countries which don't have good roads). Their engine is made for run on Highways. Also I heard that their Radiators are having some troubles.

If any friend know about Serena further more, plz do comment.

Cheers !!!

Dear Dude,

As per my knowledge, Serena is not manufactured for run in South Asian countries (The countries which don't have good roads). Their engine is made for run on Highways. Also I heard that their Radiators are having some troubles.

If any friend know about Serena further more, plz do comment.

Cheers !!!

well, from what i know about that model, that's not suitable to run on any country. ;) even a small repair, diesel pump adjustment or something like that demands removing front seats and then the panel under seats. T belts are on both the sides of the engine. Yes, two of them. Require to take the engine out. Mechanics don't like these and always charge you double the price.

well, from what i know about that model, that's not suitable to run on any country. ;) even a small repair, diesel pump adjustment or something like that demands removing front seats and then the panel under seats. T belts are on both the sides of the engine. Yes, two of them. Require to take the engine out. Mechanics don't like these and always charge you double the price.

Whoow..... Two Timing Belts ??? :action-smiley-060: If that's the case better to keep away from them.This is the first time I herd such thing in a Normal Van :mellow:

Cheers Harsha....

Whoow..... Two Timing Belts ??? :action-smiley-060: If that's the case better to keep away from them.This is the first time I herd such thing in a Normal Van :mellow:

Cheers Harsha....

stay away is exactly the message, had you read between the lines.. :) Having said that, if someone else has different view/views please share it, which will help me to understand there's another side of the story, which I haven't heard to the date.

Edited by harshansenadhir

I am not telling you 2 not 2 buy a Nissan Serena, because of its ur money. But serena by default comes with a engine overheating problem. Many serena owners know it. (But we can see plenty of buyers are using them.) My personnel opinion is its better if u can go for a toyota van (cr 26, cr 26, cr 42, cr 42 etc..).

If interest, just go through the following url.

http://www.drive.com.au/Editorial/ArticleD...751&IsPgd=0

:unsure: :unsure:

Edited by sklsaminda

I am not telling you 2 not 2 buy a Nissan Serena, because of its ur money. But serena by default comes with a engine overheating problem. Many serena owners know it. (But we can see plenty of buyers are using them.) My personnel opinion is its better if u can go for a toyota van (cr 26, cr 26, cr 42, cr 42 etc..).

If interest, just go through the following url.

http://www.drive.com.au/Editorial/ArticleD...751&IsPgd=0

:unsure: :unsure: