• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suzuki Every Wagon

rockerz

has anyone of you guys seen the wagon version of the Suzuki Every which comes with a chassis number DA64W-****** while the normal ( van model) has a chassis number DA64V-******

heres the wagon

http://exchange.goo-net.com/usedcars/spread/700070576720101224001.html

http://exchange.goo-net.com/usedcars/spread/700070228720110108001.html

and heres the normal (van)

http://exchange.goo-net.com/usedcars/spread/700020507220110309003.html

http://exchange.goo-net.com/usedcars/spread/700070398520110314003.html

:)

has anyone of you guys seen the wagon version of the Suzuki Every which comes with a chassis number DA64W-****** while the normal ( van model) has a chassis number DA64V-******

I saw one at a sales center near Nugegoda.Price 2.0+ million.

I saw one at a sales center near Nugegoda.Price 2.0+ million.

awesome...i was going to bring one down...thats cool if others are also bringing them here then i wont have the problem of selling later on..did u see them anywhere else??? and the price is 2 million yeah?

why someone in sane mind pay 2.0+ million for suzuki every :action-smiley-060:

bro...suzuki every is totally different from every wagon...did u see the pics?? the wagon even has power doors..i think its much worthy than buying those little cars

Price perhaps Rs 1.6 - 1.8 ok, i'm really a mini van fan, istnt it a real beaut.

Mini's are excellent on petrol

true!!! mini vans are awesome......but im more into the turbo version and im dieing to bring down the every wagon! :D

bro...suzuki every is totally different from every wagon...did u see the pics?? the wagon even has power doors..i think its much worthy than buying those little cars

what am i trying to say is you can buy lot's of vehicles has more options safe and has better ride quality for 20mil and yes it's worthy than indian and chinese stuff.

what am i trying to say is you can buy lot's of vehicles has more options safe and has better ride quality for 20mil and yes it's worthy than indian and chinese stuff.

actually it depends on the individuals opinion....i love these vans especially the wagon version....there are few reasons:

1. its easy to park

2. its easy to drive, the electronic steering makes it even more easier

3. with the body kits it looks great

4. you can take four friends in it comfortably

5. you can fix a good sound system

6. you won't have the problem of the body kit being knocked on the ground

7. it comes with a turbo engine

8. some have a four wheel drive( not full time, it comes with a switch to turn on the four wheel) :)

if first two points taking out of the chart you have options like toyota townace super extra nissan vanette vx and toyota dolphin hiace super GL among many other vehicle.

Edited by nexus

if first two points taking out of the chart you have options like toyota townace super extra nissan vanette vx and toyota dolphin hiace super GL among many other vehicle.

well once i had a toyota townace converted to a Noah...it was a pretty awesome van....and if im going for a hiace i'l go for the super long or the long..as the short wheel has some issues ( im talking about the new one) the dolphin and the Vannete are not my kind of vehicle :)

well once i had a toyota townace converted to a Noah...it was a pretty awesome van....and if im going for a hiace i'l go for the super long or the long..as the short wheel has some issues ( im talking about the new one) the dolphin and the Vannete are not my kind of vehicle :)

im taking about 2mill mark

actually it depends on the individuals opinion....i love these vans especially the wagon version....there are few reasons:

1. its easy to park

2. its easy to drive, the electronic steering makes it even more easier

3. with the body kits it looks great

4. you can take four friends in it comfortably

5. you can fix a good sound system

6. you won't have the problem of the body kit being knocked on the ground

7. it comes with a turbo engine

8. some have a four wheel drive( not full time, it comes with a switch to turn on the four wheel) :)

I know a vehicle that would better suit your needs, a "Bullock cart"

No seriously

1) its easier to park ? no need to park you can do all the shopping you want and let the bull go in the road and still would be able to catch up and get in, why pay parking fee's

2) this is even better than a steering wheels, all you need to do is pull the rope in the direction you want to go

3) With a nose ring the bull will look even better than you

4) you can take 6 people on board

5) the bull already comes with a good 7.1 dolby sound system, all the "moooooos" would be music to your ears

6) nobody would even dare come close to your bull so no danger of accidents, plus you get a free security system

7) even better this comes with a punnakku engine

8) This will have 2 wheels in the back and 1000Hp bull with four legs giving full time 4 leg drive.

So good luck with your purchase, cheers

im taking about 2mill mark

can u find the exact price??

No seriously

1) its easier to park ? no need to park you can do all the shopping you want and let the bull go in the road and still would be able to catch up and get in, why pay parking fee's

2) this is even better than a steering wheels, all you need to do is pull the rope in the direction you want to go

5) the bull already comes with a good 7.1 dolby sound system, all the "moooooos" would be music to your ears

6) nobody would even dare come close to your bull so no danger of accidents, plus you get a free security system

8) This will have 2 wheels in the back and 1000Hp bull with four legs giving full time 4 leg drive.

can you stop replying to my threads??? anyway i have ignored you...cause your replies make no use!! :D

No seriously

LMAO....... :lol: :lol: damn i cant stop laughing after looking at this :lol::lol:

can u find the exact price??

can you stop replying to my threads??? anyway i have ignored you...cause your replies make no use!! :D

Why buddy i was giving you genuine advice just like you were helping others with your infinite wisdom :rolleyes:

Also we could see a delay in Japanese cars reaching ashore so there will be a huge demand for bullock carts in the near future, you better buy one soon before prices hike :action-smiley-060:

Why buddy i was giving you genuine advice just like you were helping others with your infinite wisdom :rolleyes:

Also we could see a delay in Japanese cars reaching ashore so there will be a huge demand for bullock carts in the near future, you better buy one soon before prices hike :action-smiley-060:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No seriously

:D :D :D :D :D :D well said ... LOL :action-smiley-060: :action-smiley-060: :action-smiley-060: :action-smiley-060:

really

'nexus',

Buddy passenger vans are normally going for 1.5 to 1.7M. Micro Buddy you have to make a deposit of .2M and to be in the booking list for 30 to 90 days to get the vehicle. I think micro is a good buy for 1.4M as this vehicle is new and lot are sold to SLT the SLT users do not have much complains about the vehicle only their after market service they are not satisfied.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'nexus',

Buddy passenger vans are normally going for 1.5 to 1.7M. Micro Buddy you have to make a deposit of .2M and to be in the booking list for 30 to 90 days to get the vehicle. I think micro is a good buy for 1.4M as this vehicle is new and lot are sold to SLT the SLT users do not have much complains about the vehicle only their after market service they are not satisfied.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Isnt that the MAIN concern someone should have? If the agent/manufacturer doesn't stand behind its product in the event it fails, what good is it.

Its like if I say "hi, I polish glasses for Rs.15000, but if the glass doesnt shine, not my fault"... would YOU come to me?

'nexus',

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

That is the common problem with all agents in SriLanka.That is why Toyota ,Nissan ,Honda,Mazda, Hyundai...etc. car owners asking in the AL forum for a place outside the relevent agent's workshop to get services done. :rolleyes: