• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hyundai Santafe

M navy

Because Hyundai's have always been quite reasonably priced. That's good enough reason for me. :)

But it may also be cause the name Hyundai doesn't evoke the same wet-your-panties feeling that some people get when they see an overpriced Axio Z grade or whatever.

Hey 666 posts! Ahahaha... \m/

Edited by Big_D

Because Hyundai's have always been quite reasonably priced. That's good enough reason for me. :)

But it may also be cause the name Hyundai doesn't evoke the same wet-your-panties feeling that some people get when they see an overpriced Axio Z grade or whatever.

Hey 666 posts! Ahahaha... \m/

hus Assassin?

reasonable price?what a joke answer?

good explanation dude? :action-smiley-060:

Edited by M navy

hi friends....

since i dont know any thing about this model decided to ask from you'll.

santafe.yom 2003...

this cost about 2.4m...what is the reason its being that cheep?

can any one explain?

Well...if you are a person who maintains a vehicle and USE it... not try to sell it with a BIG PROFIT MARGIN ...from the very next day u bought it..

go ahead and buy it..its worth the money..and if possible go for a V6.

cheers

What I meant was, because people think that Hyundai's are not very good cars, the prices they go for can often be pretty low. :)

And an assassin is a person who does this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination

hey Big_D how many people did you assassinate? :violent-smiley-043: and if I'm in your list you let me know early dude. lol :P