• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Civic Hybrid

M navy

Enlighten me, oh Captain, what in the wide world is an "ediot"? Is it one of those seafaring ranks that you keep banging on about? Does it belong in the Deck, Engine or Catering department?

Just Curious

it suits to you as well :alc: :alc: :alc:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1+

I would love to see these "preachers" answering these retarded noob queries for a change

And it's quite funny that somebody having enough internet skills to have an email id and go through the registration process of autolanka and not know how to google :P

Jeez...how stupid do you have to be to believe this drivel

When an already answered questions is raised, we could

1. help him out and direct him to that thread (I've seen that happen in autolanka as well)

2. just say use the search.

3. just ignore

4. bash that person wasting the time of everybody.

I just thought the first three is lot better.

@Ripper: Yes it is very hard to believe internet usage patterns of most people.

as i already said there are also registered uses asking "stupid questions" (or rather questions that can be answered by a simple google search) on popular q&a forums.

Whats shocking is how you misrepresented a simple statement of 50mpg to 50Kmpl... now that my, wet behind the ears wannabe Sea Captain, is a MAJOR mistake in terms of your profession... imagine you making a stupid mistake like that when plotting your course.

see this....its not mpg.

Honda Civic Hybrid, TV & navigation, SRS air bags, rear parking camera, CD/DVD, alloy wheel 15', ESC, HID, 1.3L engine, 4 door, 40,000 km, silver color, fuel consumption 50 km per ltr, stearing wheel switch operator bluetooth and audio system

open your eyes and see..

Edited by M navy

plotting course??

another google word..

see machang..

I FEEL REALLY SORRY FOR A FANTASTIC STUPID EDIOT like you machang..

and i feel really sorry for the people who are working with you specially if you are in a position where several people works under you...

FANTASTIC STUPID EDIOT WHO DONT KNOW ANY THING AND AT THE SAME TIME WHO DONT WANT TO LISTEN TO ANY OTHER..

i have a job machang....i dont need any job..may be you are not having.

machang ochchara amaruwak thiyanawa nam mehema karamuko..

i told you ne...you cam simply take a call to shiping ministry and check ne..if you dont have money to give that call them ill pay for it ne.just dont comment like ........ machang.

JEALOUS da machang?thats why ne?

so oba thumata therennama kiyannamko..

echcharama amaruwak thiyanawanam ehema just give a simple call ne...sooo others will no whats the truth.more importantly you will understand that you also must learn to listen to others as well..

oba thumage meti olugediyata medewath thereida balamu.. :alc: :alc:

Classy :rolleyes:

I get the feeling this is more about your lack of ability to express yourself than VVTi's lack of understanding. They keep running this advert for a place called Life English Academy. You might want to check it out. Probably help you when you stop at a foreign port where this Sinhala typing thing won't work.

And honestly, I dunno if you have the ability to read, but there have been NUMEROUS posts about the BS fuel claims that people use on adverts. There is simply NO reason to open a whole damn new thread to ask THAT! Specially the way you did it, and specially since you can't figure out the difference between a capital "O" and a Zero "0"

I am sick and tired of this whole BS thread. The answer to your initial question is no. Thread closed.