• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Going On The Left

coolcar

1) three wheelers and 2)bikers are the worst.. + i have seen some three-wheelers are pasted wit 4x4 offroad stickers LOLZA!!

Anyway the left lane law must be implemented on roads as much as possible and as soon as possible.

Archon

1) three wheelers and 2)bikers are the worst.. + i have seen some three-wheelers are pasted wit 4x4 offroad stickers LOLZA!!

Anyway the left lane law must be implemented on roads as much as possible and as soon as possible.

Archon

lol i have seen three wheelers with toyota nissan mitsubishi and mazda badges fitted to them :action-smiley-060:

I guess the best option is to buy a big 4x4, mount a big dangerous looking grill on the front, fix sharp spears on the alloys, fix some massive exhausts, paint it matte black, and just drive around with a crazed expression. Ain't no one gonna mess with ya baby.

grinning-smiley-003.gif also with a loud horn

Negombo road at night,

1) Pedestrians are the worst (especially after Wattala) and cross roads from nowhere and never look at the traffic.

2) Some push-bike morons cross the line separators without looking at the back or the upcoming traffic.

3) After Ja-Ela, all 10 wheelers are going to take the road, they never ever respond to either Flashing or Honk.

4) Then, Airport Drop vehicles are trying to fly faster than their Airplane. (Switch lines like playing car games)

:violent-smiley-099:

3) After Ja-Ela, all 10 wheelers are going to take the road, they never ever respond to either Flashing or Honk.

Once din't give a chance the bugger. But later given thinking bugger will hit the back, thinking he's hurry to reach Colombo.

After small distance, Bugger stopped his journey. So all bugger's effort was to reach that. LOL :lol:

A reason people do that is because other motorists hog the lanes.

Yep true right lane should only be used for overtaking and turning only, but our buggers uhhhhhhhhhh <_<

I once took my German cousins to the airport and to them watching us is just like watching a pack of animals in the zoo, felt soo ashamed :(

Edited by The Stig

Yep true right lane should only be used for overtaking and turning only, but our buggers uhhhhhhhhhh <_<

I once took my German cousins to the airport and to them watching us is just like watching a pack of animals in the zoo, felt soo ashamed :(

Well the left lane tends to be packed with jackasses who are parked or double parked.

Edited by Pericles

Well the left lane tends to be packed with jackasses who are parked or double parked.

And not to mention pedestrians who dont know what a pavement is for and think the left lane is reserved for people who are walking :rolleyes:

the worst time i had recently was a three wheel guy in front who while smoking was shifting from lane to lane regardless of what's happening around. I had to over take at one point (i was using the right lane at all times) this guy again shifted right and no respect to my horn warning. I had to go to the wrong side cos of this. followed him for a long time till dehiwala junction while horning continuously. he was really pissed too at the end and the fella who was goin straight suddenly went up hill street thot both signals were red. he just didnt want to stop!

the worst time i had recently was a three wheel guy in front who while smoking was shifting from lane to lane regardless of what's happening around. I had to over take at one point (i was using the right lane at all times) this guy again shifted right and no respect to my horn warning. I had to go to the wrong side cos of this. followed him for a long time till dehiwala junction while horning continuously. he was really pissed too at the end and the fella who was goin straight suddenly went up hill street thot both signals were red. he just didnt want to stop!

Does that three wheel had a sticker "Colombo Express"? :lol:

Does that three wheel had a sticker "Colombo Express"? :lol:

I saw one recently near Asiri Surgical that had the sticker "Colombo Sexpress"... only couldn't snap a pic on the way past.

Anyway, I think this is a load of BS. Haven't seen anything remotely like an enforcement of this rule yet.

Anyway, I think this is a load of BS. Haven't seen anything remotely like an enforcement of this rule yet.

Yep, life goes on as usual - right lane is full of 3 wheelers, buses still mow me down and bikers hv infested the land (oh wait, there was no rule against bikers!) <_<

Been to Katunayake and back yesterday - did 90% of overtaking on the left lane! What else to say about this rule and the mentality of our drivers ...