• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Audi A4

rockerz

hik! cut the legal ownership crap. i have my money put down on two cars that belong to my wife and mom. don't worry about that mate i drive a car 99% of the time and i have been driving many cars since the age of 14 and damn experienced enough to make an informed comment.

Aww, isn't that just cute.... our resident moron has 'enough' money to put down on two cars, AND he has been driving since 14.... awwwwwww.... cute!

And 'damn' experienced too... :)))

IJ, let us know when the garandiya slithers over your high end ICE also, ok?

Wow!! Wow!! WOW!!!!

Here is a picture of his first car... :)

5xkg35.jpg

You and your Pada Shows... :)

Edited by VVTi

Aww, isn't that just cute.... our resident moron has 'enough' money to put down on two cars, AND he has been driving since 14.... awwwwwww.... cute!

And 'damn' experienced too... :)))

IJ, let us know when the garandiya slithers over your high end ICE also, ok?

Wow!! Wow!! WOW!!!!

Here is a picture of his first car... :)

5xkg35.jpg

You and your Pada Shows... :)

hellow drama-queen maker, time to upgrade that age-old bmw of yours, don't you think?

bdw google-images wouldn't help your cause much. i am a tough nut to crack.

hellow drama-queen maker, time to upgrade that age-old bmw of yours, don't you think?

bdw google-images wouldn't help your cause much. i am a tough nut to crack.

No need to upgrade mate. I am happy with 'MY' age-old BMW. Not in the habit of impressing the neighbors at a high cost to myself... :)

Tough Nut? Well, I wouldn't know about it. But if you say so, we will believe it... :)

All those in favor of

:ban1:

this :grinning-smiley-036: say :action-smiley-035:

:action-smiley-035:

unfortunately it doesn't work like that now does it :P

after a certain "rebellious" site went down...some of the rats who ran that joint have returned here with the same ol habits..

• Like 2

I am not in favour.... :) He is cheap entertainment.

Sort of like a monkey on a leash.

disagree...Hola and da kool guy were entertaining...IJ is just annoying,the pompous dumbass.

don't think he'll be banned though,freedom of expression yada yada...

oh btw :action-smiley-035:

• Like 1

disagree...Hola and da kool guy were entertaining...IJ is just annoying,the pompous dumbass.

don't think he'll be banned though,freedom of expression yada yada...

oh btw :action-smiley-035:

I dunno, I like my monkey on a leash... :)

• Like 1

oh! desperate times call for desperate measures. ok ladies in all my kindness i can give you 3 options...

1) get 28 members to express their displeasure at me in this space and i will leave...

2) learn to completely ignore me and accept your self-resigned fate. HOWEVER vvti should continue to bug me. i forgive him as i share the pleasure of usually driving an age old car.

3) continue to bug me saying the same old grabage and i will try to casually complement them when i can find time for those lessor mortals.

yaaaawn! shall we move on please? i am getting bored. don't think i will be fazed by a headless-chicken like you.

Ohhhh did i pluck a nerve there ? :sarcastic_hand::action-smiley-081:

:wasntme: