• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Audi A4

rockerz

:action-smiley-035:

unfortunately it doesn't work like that now does it :P

after a certain "rebellious" site went down...some of the rats who ran that joint have returned here with the same ol habits..

dear Claudia, it's not like these young crocodiles did not turn up in the rebel site. during the hay days of the rebel site these young crocodiles turned up in droves for their daily dosage of sun-light. i am just returning a favor here. do you have any complaints about that?

No need to upgrade mate. I am happy with 'MY' age-old BMW. Not in the habit of impressing the neighbors at a high cost to myself... :)

Tough Nut? Well, I wouldn't know about it. But if you say so, we will believe it... :)

why do you write the word my in quotes and in upper case letters too? i am puzzled? plz explain in no less than 100 words :)

oh! desperate times call for desperate measures. ok ladies in all my kindness i can give you 3 options...

2) learn to completely ignore me and accept your self-resigned fate. HOWEVER vvti should continue to bug me. i forgive him as i share the pleasure of usually driving an age old car.

Awww... cute.... do I bug you? Do you go home crying to mommy and say, 'aaahhh. that mean VVTi is bugging me'?

why do you write the word my in quotes and in upper case letters too? i am puzzled? plz explain in no less than 100 words

Hmmm... how do I put it gently? Without hurting your girrlly feelings?

Edited by VVTi

oh! desperate times call for desperate measures. ok ladies in all my kindness i can give you 3 options...

1) get 28 members to express their displeasure at me in this space and i will leave...

2) learn to completely ignore me and accept your self-resigned fate. HOWEVER vvti should continue to bug me. i forgive him as i share the pleasure of usually driving an age old car.

3) continue to bug me saying the same old grabage and i will try to casually complement them when i can find time for those lessor mortals.

The Poll is on...!

Start voting people..!!

The Poll is on...!

Start voting people..!!

OMG! i name called one and all have turned up here in droves with great enthuciasm. hariyate sakkili padi gaththa wage.

yes ladies, go and vote in droves, i also casted my vote against me to make it easy for you:)

you are the most perfect and complete hurrah boy i have seen.

hey what can I say what i am is what i'm i can change that in other hand i am not powerful as famous isurujosh(stone cold) 3:16 :D