• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suzuki Every Wagon

rockerz

That is the common problem with all agents in SriLanka.That is why Toyota ,Nissan ,Honda,Mazda, Hyundai...etc. car owners asking in the AL forum for a place outside the relevent agent's workshop to get services done. :rolleyes:

Yawn. Wrong again. Car owners ask for places coz

a. its expensive

b. its crowded (And its crowded coz so many people take their vehicles there)

Certainly for Toyota and Nissan, people are very satisfied with the work, complaints come mostly on price. The complaints on work come about Car Mart for Mazda. You obviously haven't been paying proper attention before spouting out your excrement. Why don't you go back to mopping the floors instead?

Isnt that the MAIN concern someone should have? If the agent/manufacturer doesn't stand behind its product in the event it fails, what good is it.

Its like if I say "hi, I polish glasses for Rs.15000, but if the glass doesnt shine, not my fault"... would YOU come to me?

'Watchman'

I wrote the fact. Please dont post Foolish posts.

Sylvi Wijesinghe

Yawn. Wrong again. Car owners ask for places coz

a. its expensive

b. its crowded (And its crowded coz so many people take their vehicles there)

Certainly for Toyota and Nissan, people are very satisfied with the work, complaints come mostly on price. The complaints on work come about Car Mart for Mazda. You obviously haven't been paying proper attention before spouting out your excrement. Why don't you go back to mopping the floors instead?

Yah it's because they are expensive and also some people have to come to colombo from outstation to get their services done.So they prefer a closer place which would be less hassle. It doesn't mean that the agents doesn't do a proper job :)

• Like 1

That is the common problem with all agents in SriLanka.That is why Toyota ,Nissan ,Honda,Mazda, Hyundai...etc. car owners asking in the AL forum for a place outside the relevent agent's workshop to get services done. :rolleyes:

I completely agree with you. All these agents are crap and don't know what they are doing. Especially Toyota Lanka. I would say that the safest bet is to take your car to a garage with an owner that has atleast 50 years experience in the automotive business.

'nexus',

Buddy passenger vans are normally going for 1.5 to 1.7M. Micro Buddy you have to make a deposit of .2M and to be in the booking list for 30 to 90 days to get the vehicle. I think micro is a good buy for 1.4M as this vehicle is new and lot are sold to SLT the SLT users do not have much complains about the vehicle only their after market service they are not satisfied.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Of course the SLT users dont have any complains, its not their vehicle is it ? i mean have you seen how these people actually use their vehicles :rolleyes:

I bet the CMC takes better car of their garbage trucks than the SLT guys and Electricity board guys :action-smiley-060:

Yah it's because they are expensive and also some people have to come to colombo from outstation to get their services done.So they prefer a closer place which would be less hassle. It doesn't mean that the agents doesn't do a proper job :)

i agree with you completely :alc:

Watchman wrote a fact too and it's not foolish at all. I think you probably don't understand his english because he hasn't studied in Oxford.

'jdnet'

You are perfectly correct.Your assessment with your Oxford English about the Queens language spellings. English Word doesnt has no meaning. [i think you probably don't understand his English because he hasn't studied in Oxford.}

How can any body understand incorrect spellings.

I agree any member reply to the topic. But I cannot understand the reason he wants to write with his Incorrect English spellings about Glass Polishing as this thread has no connection with Glass.Therefore he is doing a foolish thing Trying to add posts to his credit like some members boast I have more than 1000 Posts.

{'Watchman' reply post} Its like if I say "hi, I polish glasses for Rs.15000, but if the glass doesnt shine, not my fault"... would YOU come to me?

You are also loosing the respect you have buildup in this forum as an Automobile adviser in all aspect of Automobile Maintenance. Thereby you too become a fool by adding a reply to his incorrect spellings Post.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Of course the SLT users dont have any complains, its not their vehicle is it ? i mean have you seen how these people actually use their vehicles :rolleyes:

I bet the CMC takes better car of their garbage trucks than the SLT guys and Electricity board guys :action-smiley-060:

Stig',

You are correct all Vehicles are owned by SLT are driven by others for a fee. They do not care for maintenance

CMC and CEB may be different.

I resonantly came across a person living in Colombo 00700 who had bought one micro van original version this van is his second vehicle for marketing and going to his Estate 125 KMS away from Colombo dome 125000 KMS he was very satisfied for the cost what he has paid .95M at that time.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Stig',

You are correct all Vehicles are owned by SLT are driven by others for a fee. They do not care for maintenance

CMC and CEB may be different.

I resonantly came across a person living in Colombo 00700 who had bought one micro van original version this van is his second vehicle for marketing and going to his Estate 125 KMS away from Colombo dome 125000 KMS he was very satisfied for the cost what he has paid .95M at that time.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

You see jdnet? How can anyone understand incorrect spellings? This is why you must correctly spell words and put the wrong words in the wrong places, but its OK as long as the spelling is correct. I know the Queens English spellings Putha! :rolleyes: Grammar and punctuation excluded.

You see jdnet? How can anyone understand incorrect spellings? This is why you must correctly spell words and put the wrong words in the wrong places, but its OK as long as the spelling is correct. I know the Queens English spellings Putha! :rolleyes: Grammar and punctuation excluded.

God save the queen :lol: