• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Road Rage

jdnet

Isn't this thread supposed to be about flippin' the ol' bird at fellow motorists and mentioning their mothers? :P

Might want to move all the music talk here -

Good catch don :) Them old threads are interesting to go thru again :)

Had a listen... I doubt I'll ever get road rage listening to that.... a bit soft isn't it? :)

To each his own I suppose, I enjoy metal quite a lot, so I prefer it. I remain calm even with the most aggressive pounding away at my ears... sometimes... :D I do have my Enigma collection when I have a passenger with me though.

Soft rock I guess- It falls under my blanket fav category of female lead based rock-alternative-philharmonic-metal :)

Had a listen... I doubt I'll ever get road rage listening to that.... a bit soft isn't it? :)

To each his own I suppose, I enjoy metal quite a lot, so I prefer it. I remain calm even with the most aggressive pounding away at my ears... sometimes... :D I do have my Enigma collection when I have a passenger with me though.

Yo explain those JB's disc in your player......Baby baby ooohhhhh..... :angry-smiley-048::lol:

Oh god thats one crappy song,even for a teenage bimbo...wonder how long it took for her to come up with them genius lyrics...."today is friday,tommorow is saturday and sunday comes afterwards"...WTF????......stupid bitch!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh god thats one crappy song,even for a teenage bimbo...wonder how long it took for her to come up with them genius lyrics...."today is friday,tommorow is saturday and sunday comes afterwards"...WTF????......stupid bitch!

Apparently it was composed for her by a company out of LA that specializes in helping teenage artists break through....

Edited by Kavvz

It seems like she is doing well with that shit, she is becoming a millionaire soon if not already. A 13 year old can earn a million dollars from a shitty song within weeks...oh the irony. :alc:

But why ironic? Just shows there are so many people out there who like that kind of music and presentation. There's a reason it's called pop music.