• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fastest 1600Cc Car

Sanoj99

True that bro...but non of these can do quarter mile in 10 secs ne... so obviously its 0-62Mph under 10 secs... LOL :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

or is it that you thought saying "10 second car" would make you look cooler? fail!

its better to know WHAT the word means when you use it... else you just sound like a retard.

• Like 1

my modified honda city vtec was less powerful and sometimes slightly slower than Vi/ViRS. i had a drag with a manual Vios and Vios couldn't keep up. and the Vios driver wasn't a monkey with gear shifting either.

power to weight of vios 109hp/990kg = 110hp, civic vi 130hp/1030kg = 126hp. there's no way vios can keep up with a Civic Vi, even if Vios engine is super torquey in the low-end and mighty good in gear ratios.

oh! let us not even talk about 1.5L axela here. they won't come anywhere close to 130hp civics.

just for the curiosity,wat are the mods that you've done to ur city?

what's your problem?

My problem is that it makes me puke in my mouth each time I see or hear from this new generation of ricers. The worst is the the kind of ricer that thinks drag racing a vios and city is cool and will get him some respect in the automotive world. If I were you I would stay in the closet.

For what it's worth I think you do have the respect from all the queers who own cars. Maybe you should get a few bumper stickers to make your car look more manly.

Here's a few suggestions

"Out of the closets and into the streets"

"We're here, we're queer, Get used to it"

"My car sucks as much as I do"

"homo on board"

• Like 1

My problem is that it makes me puke in my mouth each time I see or hear from this new generation of ricers. The worst is the the kind of ricer that thinks drag racing a vios and city is cool and will get him some respect in the automotive world. If I were you I would stay in the closet.

For what it's worth I think you do have the respect from all the queers who own cars. Maybe you should get a few bumper stickers to make your car look more manly.

Here's a few suggestions

"Out of the closets and into the streets"

"We're here, we're queer, Get used to it"

"My car sucks as much as I do"

"homo on board"

oh that is one heck of a problem. don't you have any other problem?

just for the curiosity,wat are the mods that you've done to ur city?

civic VTEC intake manifold with K&N cone filter, Tuned-iChips, less restrictive silencer, performance pressure plate. just a very few mods, as i noted, it was my daily runner to office so turbo-charging was out of the question.

:rolleyes:

or is it that you thought saying "10 second car" would make you look cooler? fail!

its better to know WHAT the word means when you use it... else you just sound like a retard.

Fail ? am i in a xam or wot ? go fly a kite bro... i dont care ur verdict... WTH...

you clearly know very little about me and have no idea about sarcasm :P

yes you sound like an horable man in real life :). yes i donät know a damn thing about you. but i don't like the way you sometimes pick on non-issues, so i also decided to express my opinion in a sarcastic way. there was nothing more to it.

its rly rly hard 2 find Ek3 vi-rs with manual trans. n a english number as well

there are so many fakes out there. so be very careful. in the forum there was a good article that helped you differentiate a genuine.

Ek3 vi-rs are going at quite high prices so if you're a performance fan wait for the SiR to appear in the market and pay the right money for it and buy. you will get so much more car for the extra money.

hey guys the fastest 1600cc car is new mini.... 170bhp+ bt itz expensive, small, doest luk lyk a sports car as well. bt its da FASTEST i guess

The Honda Civic EG6 is 170 BHP & The Honda Civic EK9 is 185BHP

Edited by Chooti Putha