• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Forum Troll

Bugatti

59 members have voted

1. 1. Is Isuru Josh a Troll ..?

• YES
    • NO

And maybe we can meet At Kolu's restaurant- whats it called- Lemons or something? The foods excellent ;)

true...but we'd have to book it in advance or else it will be impossible to get tables...and yeah, it's called the Lemon

1+ Pilla :D

maybe IJ and Turboman too can come and join us for an AL g2g....

with Madz being out of the country...i doubt we can have an official g2g though...

Thats funny......

Then Perri should be the referee.....

He is the most Unbiased Moderator ever lol :violent-smiley-030:

Thats funny......

He is the most Unbiased Moderator ever lol :violent-smiley-030:

true that.... but i recommend JDnet... The guy knows you and afaik...he can be a good enforcer :D

Let me get this right, IJ wanted a Comp Clutch but did not know how to drive a manual?

And he let others race in his car? Wow, wonder what else he freely gives away?

YES and YES. :D

Sometimes it is really hard understand, not that i really want to anyway,the state of IJs mentality. May be there is a positive correlation between the number of times the vtec kicked-in in his 1000HP city and the rate of his brain cell degradation. :lol:

Edited by GearHead

true...but we'd have to book it in advance or else it will be impossible to get tables...and yeah, it's called the Lemon

Not sure if IJ and Turboman can make it, not nice to have a party at their work place, no?

WOW Really? Congratulations! How many times did you have to race them? Because as far as i can remember you had a habit of racing the same car over and over again as your retarded brain could figure out that if you loose to a car once or twice there is no point of continuing to race the same car over and over again..Waste of resources!!!!

So there is a good chance that the others let you win the race intentionally as they had more intellectual capacity to understand the way to deal with a retard.

Dude listen,

1.You bought an econobox

2.Then you decided that the best way to improve the car was to tune the ecu for performance - FAIL

3.Then came the air intake -and it wasn't even a proper CAI(Cold Air Intake-seriously, WTF were you thinking?)- FAIL

4.You deiced to do a manual swap just because you wanted to have a drag with one particular person -FAIL

5.You didn't now how to drive manual -MASSIVE FAIL(not bc you didn't know how to drive manual, but simply because you were treating yourself as a drag racing expert)

6.Then you decided to go for a competition clutch - FAIL (learn the basics)

7.You let your friends thrash your car-FAIL

and the list goes on.. So you have proved yourself a complete idiot and nothing you say would change the image that you have created here.. :action-smiley-060:

what you fail to understand is the fact that by only spending about 175,000 extra on an econobox i had a car that does 12kmpl in traffic and still keep up with a 130hp Civic Vi/ViRS that costs lot more money than 175K. yes the city doesn't handle as good and doesn't have the same quality but you can't have the cake and eat it too.

what you fail to understand is the fact that by only spending about 175,000 extra on an econobox i had a car that does 12kmpl in traffic and still keep up with a 130hp Civic Vi/ViRS that costs lot more money than 175K. yes the city doesn't handle as good and doesn't have the same quality but you can't have the cake and eat it too.

all that money...it would have been better spent learning to drive properly ne. :P

• Like 1

Wow.... 175,000 in disposable income spent just to prove phallus size! Priceless!!!

Talk about insecurity!

Its once shy twice bitten- dump the City and switch to a slower gas guzzler!- Exactly the opposite logic

Edited by Elvis_Pil

Dont you wanna add some spice Perry?

Can't even stick to the same wrong spelling. Which is even more daft when the name is on the left of all the posts.

Listen, Peri doesn't have 2 'r's. :rolleyes: I would almost wonder how you haven't yet won a Darwin Award, but I really can't be bothered spending my time on something as useless as you.

Can't even stick to the same wrong spelling. Which is even more daft when the name is on the left of all the posts.

Listen, Peri doesn't have 2 'r's. :rolleyes: I would almost wonder how you haven't yet won a Darwin Award, but I really can't be bothered spending my time on something as useless as you.

Be cool man.....

Even though you dnt have 2 "R"s i Hope you got 2 "B"s :unsure:

Yup Ripper- and we can have a drag (queen) competition from them for entertainment. Now theres a new nick name for everyone's convenience! :)

Can always have an casual meet up even though Madz will only be there in Spirit :) Sometimes towards the end of April I guess- since the weekends seem tight for the next few weeks with the WC, Foxhill, Avurudu etc.

Love to...... :alc:

:lol: Amazing. No matter how low the bar is set, you seem to manage to stay below it. Such lack of ability is not seen very often. :lol:

The bar keeps law cos You sit on it....

Loose some of your weight and step out for a while, and the bar will fly over your head and i also can hold on to it

Greetings

:D:mellow:

Edited by TURBOMAN

what a boring match. moment of the match: harbajan singh extending his gratitudes to 5 different eccentricly named BABUJIs as if he has already reached the milestone of winning the world cup. on another note i think we should drop Mr. half-the-man-of-even-misbah-ul-haq thilan samaraweera and play Nuwan Kulasekara instead. chamara silva should be moved up the order and mahela should be dropped down the order for a change. chamara is a class-act but is having difficulty passing through this psychologically difficult time period. sanga's very uncanny beahvior during the pakistan match didn't help matters much.

so ladies, what do you think about my cricketing sense? :)

at last my mission accomplished. learn to ignore me.

Actually, we are just waiting for a reply for this

if this is the kind of people i have locked horns with then by all means i am on the right side. proud ~~~Newbie of The Year 2010~~~~ is a real sell-off and goes on to explain the true status of the more vocal population in this forum.

Dude, you are asking for a thumping. jdnet's opinion is his own, not "the true status of the more vocal population". I demand an apology and a withdrawal of your statement immediately.

You have till my lawyers return from vacation in Australia. Like Don said, your real life identity is known.