• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hks Gt R 600 Arrives In Sri Lanka

virensti

well if you know darin...anything smaller really wouldn't fit the chap :P

Ha Ha Ha :lol:

I think this kind of gives other racers a competitive advantage ;)

• 2 weeks later...

hey all motorheads...

I'm really new to this forum and what I can say about the HKS 600....simply breathtaking!!!... and the Darin (the owner i assume) is a one lucky chap!

anyway Just wondering whether anyone can go to this car lot as seen in pictures? where is it exactly?

thnx heaps guys...

No, he didn't. I'm just annoyed at seeing all these pointless attacks. And I don't listen to peoples opinions on forum discipline, just Madz's.

Just drop it dude, There are fights that need happening, this one is pointless.

Funny. On many different threads, Peri, you go to great lengths to show the "newbies" that you are a man of precision and cannot correctly infer a spelling mistake and sh*t like that. It's ok if you're autistic, if not it's a bit disturbing. Anyhoo, there has been a lot of "holier than thou" comments coming from the old timers here in AL. Some folks here, including me don't give a rat's arse what other ppl drive. People are here to get their questions answered and increase their knowledge in automobiles in the local context. Sometimes it feels like a bunch of grumpy old fellows having a european car orgy [this point not related to showing the newbies the attitude, unrelated to the preceding sentences]. I'm sorry to be dramatic.

Be a little bit considerate of newbies. And if you're having a bad day don't make newbies here in AL as a means to express your anger. Thanks.

Funny. On many different threads, Peri, you go to great lengths to show the "newbies" that you are a man of precision and cannot correctly infer a spelling mistake and sh*t like that. It's ok if you're autistic, if not it's a bit disturbing. Anyhoo, there has been a lot of "holier than thou" comments coming from the old timers here in AL. Some folks here, including me don't give a rat's arse what other ppl drive. People are here to get their questions answered and increase their knowledge in automobiles in the local context. Sometimes it feels like a bunch of grumpy old fellows having a european car orgy [this point not related to showing the newbies the attitude, unrelated to the preceding sentences]. I'm sorry to be dramatic.

Be a little bit considerate of newbies. And if you're having a bad day don't make newbies here in AL as a means to express your anger. Thanks.

You seem to have picked the wrong thread to ask me to be considerate about newbies, since I have reprimanded Don, who has been around for ever, not a newbie.

• 3 weeks later...

haha I love the worried looks on each of the passenger's faces when it came to their turns to ride shotgun :D what a beast it is! Can't wait to see the motor mag review of it (hopefully next month's edition?)

Edited by virensti

haha I love the worried looks on each of the passenger's faces when it came to their turns to ride shotgun :D what a beast it is! Can't wait to see the motor mag review of it (hopefully next month's edition?)

Worried? mate, it was like being plugged into an adrenalin tank, trust me there were no worries! Yea its planned for the June release

Worried? mate, it was like being plugged into an adrenalin tank, trust me there were no worries! Yea its planned for the June release

Anyway we could read it online? I got onto to the Motor Magazine website via google but there's no online access to any of the articles. Any chance of you guys opening it up for online readers? If its economically unfeasible to make the current issue available online, how about archiving previous editions for online access?

ah ok my bad then :) Awesome can't wait to see it then. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Darin, I came across a few articles indicating the high cost of ownership of the GT-R. Some people have indicated that maintenance costs are in par with that of a Ferrari. Take a look at the following articles. Is there any truth to this?

http://blogs.insideline.com/roadtests/2009/03/2009-nissan-gt-r-bargain-supercar-gets-expensive.html

http://www.gtrblog.com/2009/05/19/nissan-japan-lowers-the-cost-of-gt-r-maintenance/

Wow!! and note the acceleration at 1.27 ! Its soo harsh the camera tilts back!! Props to Motormag for the vid!

This may seem obvious but, the exhaust note is just superb, is that sports tuned as well?

Edited by tiv