• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Where Have All The Bodykits Gone?

SeanD

Question

What ever happened to all the Bodykit/bodikite/boddified cars (ricers and non) that used to run around in Colombo around 5-10 years back? And what of all the famous cars that used to Drag on saturdays? You never hear anything about them or their owners anymore. Did that phase just end overnight or is there something that killed it? And is that famous bodykit dude who used to come on TV to promote his 10 ton bodykits out of business as a result? Lots of questions :)

Edited by SeanD
  • Like 1

oh no not at all buddy :D

i just have a few of them old sports cars. :(

nah its ok :rolleyes:

hey dude it's nothing to be sad of or ashamed of because you own a few old sports cars

there is lots of people including me who love old cars. :)

Our friend has no shame, he claims to be a Minister's nephew... :) Who drives with fake plates... :)

Everything about him smells 'fake'... from the fake intercooler to God knows what else...;)

Why is AL full of posers since of late?

• Like 1

u bet i can. :lol:

if u have a faster ride, bring it on buddy.

and stig go read the previous comments abt the intercooler. u really are dumb as u sound :action-smiley-060:

Still doesnt explain why you glued on an intercooler to a naturally aspirated engine :rolleyes:

u bet i can. :lol:

if u have a faster ride, bring it on buddy.

and stig go read the previous comments abt the intercooler. u really are dumb as u sound :action-smiley-060:

dude seriously.. your dumbness was well exhibited when you talk about that "BIG HOLE" on your bonnet directing some air to "CYLINDER HEAD" to cool down the engine, thus increase the performance :lol:

See the brains are not some thing that money can buy. ;)