• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Can I Import A Muscle Car

TURBOMAN

Well, I don't. Now stop feeding the damn troll.

Surely you shouldn't dude.....

Have you ever wondered why you see such a horrible night mares ?

How many sleep less nights?

That is cos of a great troll who has taken away your dreams ......

So you should not love me ha ha ha......

But i love to have your replies....cos its my desert

AVE

Then same goes to yourself. And a Vauxhall/Holden isn't exactly a Cadillac or a Pontiac, is it? rolleyes.gif

ROFLMAO!!!!..says the guy who thinks all muscle cars come from america...go fly a kite noob.

BTW where is your big kit car project going???...was it just daydreaming or showing off???

Edited by MasterDon
  • Like 1

ROFLMAO!!!!..says the guy who thinks all muscle cars come from america...go fly a kite noob.

BTW where is your big kit car project going???...was it just daydreaming or showing off???

Do that yourself cuz you're no better than that to think the ones TURBOMAN wanted come from anywhere other than that rolleyes.gif

It is a project, still with the basics, making the frame actually. Couldn't find the "cheap and freely available" engines/trans around here, yet, everyone seems to stock diesels for conversions.

Do that yourself cuz you're no better than that to think the ones TURBOMAN wanted come from anywhere other than that rolleyes.gif

It is a project, still with the basics, making the frame actually. Couldn't find the "cheap and freely available" engines/trans around here, yet, everyone seems to stock diesels for conversions.

LOL...Keep on BSing...I knew you were a bloody poser when took me seriously and wanted a bloody rotary engine for that...POSER!!!

• Like 2

LOL...Keep on BSing...I knew you were a bloody poser when took me seriously and wanted a bloody rotary engine for that...POSER!!!

Oh the little Dumbo has got all worked up tongue.gif

No the rotary wasn't exactly for that intention though you gave me the info on that for the project, I've told Peri about a 2 that a friend has, he wanted to do an engine swap + RWD conversion and wanted to stick with Mazda

Edited by BLu3HaZe

Oh the little Dumbo has got all worked up tongue.gif

No the rotary wasn't exactly for that intention though you gave me the info on that for the project, I've told Peri about a 2 that a friend has, he wanted to do an engine swap + RWD conversion and wanted to stick with Mazda

WHATEVER poser...I'm not the one stalking senior members' facebook profiles to see how they make money to afford fancy rides...

• Like 1

WHATEVER poser...I'm not the one stalking senior members' facebook profiles to see how they make money to afford fancy rides...

rolleyes.gif You may not know but facebook is all private, and don't have to bother digging like that, the forum has a lot of info on its own. Besides I ain't gay to stalk guys rolleyes.gif

Edited by BLu3HaZe

rolleyes.gif You may not know but facebook is all private, and don't have to bother digging like that, the forum has a lot of info on its own. Besides I ain't gay to stalk guys rolleyes.gif

Yes.We do tend to call someone a stalker(gay or otherwise) when he anonymously finds every detail about members without revealing his identity...

Well since you miraculously found out on the forum all about the senior guys here(including their social/educational status) :rolleyes:...why don't you tell us about yourself...here's the link http://forum.autolanka.com/Index.php?/topic/5607-what-does-everyone-looks-like/

Yes.We do tend to call someone a stalker(gay or otherwise) when he anonymously finds every detail about members without revealing his identity...

Well since you miraculously found out on the forum all about the senior guys here(including their social/educational status) :rolleyes:...why don't you tell us about yourself...here's the link http://www.autolanka...one-looks-like/

No one has to find anything if everything is public rolleyes.gif

And I've seen that thread, thank you. I'd rather associate the people I prefer individually, besides you knowing me now

Edited by BLu3HaZe

No one has to find anything if everything is public rolleyes.gif

And I've seen that thread, thank you.

ah I see...funily enough devinda hasnt even replied to that thread and yet you know all about him...hmmm

once again here's the link! be a man! http://forum.autolanka.com/Index.php?/topic/5607-what-does-everyone-looks-like/

BTW being logged in "invisible" does not make you cool.its just another asppect of your stalking.

Surely you shouldn't dude.....

Have you ever wondered why you see such a horrible night mares ?

How many sleep less nights?

That is cos of a great troll who has taken away your dreams ......

So you should not love me ha ha ha......

But i love to have your replies....cos its my desert

AVE

Desert eh?? like the Sahara..??? :lol: Jeeze... man, learn to spell..!

Peri- for the sake of the forum's dignity, please lock topics like this that have nothing useful in them. <_<

Some senior loons are loosing their memory power and they forget the topic they are replying to....

Time to get retired grand pa!