• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Land Cruiser 200/202 Or The Porsche Caynne S Hybrid

malla

No . toyota lanka stopped importing that. air suspension and downhill assist and uphill assist are the only two options missing

Wait, so when you said you were getting a vehicle with all the possible options for 20 mill, and therefore it was not possible to have a 70mill Prado, you meant thru the local agents?

Wait, so when you said you were getting a vehicle with all the possible options for 20 mill, and therefore it was not possible to have a 70mill Prado, you meant thru the local agents?

yeah through the agents but JDM prado's too to my experience dont have much more to offer other than the air suspension, dvd and other entertainment stuff.. thats to the best of my knowledge and i cant imagine anymore they can put in there

yeah through the agents but JDM prado's too to my experience dont have much more to offer other than the air suspension, dvd and other entertainment stuff.. thats to the best of my knowledge and i cant imagine anymore they can put in there

Heck, someone lengthened one and put a cocktail bar in there. Ever see that pimp-my-ride episode where they install a Jacuzzi in a van? I'm sure they could have got the thing customized before bringing it here. Put a couple of bullet-proof windows in and the costs do shoot up. No pun intended :)

Heck, someone lengthened one and put a cocktail bar in there. Ever see that pimp-my-ride episode where they install a Jacuzzi in a van? I'm sure they could have got the thing customized before bringing it here. Put a couple of bullet-proof windows in and the costs do shoot up. No pun intended :)

yeah saw the jacuzzi in da van... that was crazy... im not sure if u can bring down bullet proof stuff, u need defence dept approval. but then again if they can spend 75mn on a prado im sure they have connections...

the porsche agents had one hybrid ex stock when i called them. it was 21mn apprently it a limited edition or something

Thats a stupid price, and its been used in the UK and done 10,000 miles... plus they say that it was with the agents, therefore it may have been on countless test drives and probably be tested off road. and its not a limited edition, its a UK spec with only expensive options that we can't use here in Sri Lanka eg. 295*35*R21 911 turbo wheels, heated seats, lane guidance and so one and] the important thinks like air suspensions, Bi-xenons, aren't even there..

The Brand new one is only 18 or 19 million if you spec it, it will come on to about 22 million...but there is a massive waiting list to get the car...

Thats a stupid price, and its been used in the UK and done 10,000 miles... plus they say that it was with the agents, therefore it may have been on countless test drives and probably be tested off road. and its not a limited edition, its a UK spec with only expensive options that we can't use here in Sri Lanka eg. 295*35*R21 911 turbo wheels, heated seats, lane guidance and so one and] the important thinks like air suspensions, Bi-xenons, aren't even there..

The Brand new one is only 18 or 19 million if you spec it, it will come on to about 22 million...but there is a massive waiting list to get the car...

its used? i thought it has been imported by the agents... i can agents import used vehicle? it is 19mn even after the duty increase? and whats the waiting list like?

When it comes to the jap landcruisers, i really think the rear spare wheel on the door is a must. Had quite some difficulty in finding a TRJ 120 with the "back tyre" in some of the auctions. but it was fully worth the wait.

Why? Doesn't hanging it off the back make it heavier (stiffer) to open/close the rear door? Plus it cuts down on rear view visibility. How come you don't prefer it tucked away?

its used? i thought it has been imported by the agents... i can agents import used vehicle? it is 19mn even after the duty increase? and whats the waiting list like?

Apparently they can't give a date... it could be next year.. they say that Porsche is far beyond their capacity for Cayennes, its out of stock all over the world

and yeah it is 19 million after the duty increase. before it was 16 mil... but its a very basic car that you get for that price, need to spec it up, and the options aren't cheap so expect to pay around 3 million or more for that..

Apparently they can't give a date... it could be next year.. they say that Porsche is far beyond their capacity for Cayennes, its out of stock all over the world

when they advertised it first, they said delivery will be in march lol...

Why? Doesn't hanging it off the back make it heavier (stiffer) to open/close the rear door? Plus it cuts down on rear view visibility. How come you don't prefer it tucked away?

Well i find the door much lighter than the old 90 series prado I had. IMHO the one without the tyre looks like a minivan from the rear. Just my personal preference. For some reason i find the version with the tyre to have a more rugged look.

In terms of rear visibility, its just a marginal interference to the view. I have never had any issues

• Like 1

Well i find the door much lighter than the old 90 series prado I had. IMHO the one without the tyre looks like a minivan from the rear. Just my personal preference. For some reason i find the version with the tyre to have a more rugged look.

In terms of rear visibility, its just a marginal interference to the view. I have never had any issues

I too prefer the tire on the boot door as... looks good that way..

yeah i looks good. and i agree with mini van look as well.. plus personally the tire has avoided me so many expensive accidents

didnt your dad buy that prado like a week ago? and you've 'avoided so many accidents'? you clearly shouldnt be driving then :P

I saw one unit at kohuwala.They say that it's a oem unit and price is 180,000.

But not sure weather it's a genuine one .

It came as two units.One will replace the current audio player and the other unit is the display.

Really? can i connect the camera's ? and are the other functions compatible? do u know anyone who brings them down?

didnt your dad buy that prado like a week ago? and you've 'avoided so many accidents'? you clearly shouldnt be driving then :P

FYI if you read the earlier posts we have 2006 prado as well. and obviously they are read endings. not our fault... and as for new one it will be expensive because of the tire cover and the camera

ahat about data coming from ecu (fuel consumption )?

apparently there are players that do provide all these info, but it will be a optional accessory, I'v seen Caska Europe catalogs that state this, but haven't seen or used this option my self.

And the players aren't rs. 180,000 its more like 40,000 - 100,000, but try and get Taiwanese products the are the best at these tech stuff and maintain a similar product quality to japanese.

apparently there are players that do provide all these info, but it will be a optional accessory, I'v seen Caska Europe catalogs that state this, but haven't seen or used this option my self.

And the players aren't rs. 180,000 its more like 40,000 - 100,000, but try and get Taiwanese products the are the best at these tech stuff and maintain a similar product quality to japanese.

Thanks guys... But i think im gonna stick with the original... atleast for now...

When it comes to the jap landcruisers, i really think the rear spare wheel on the door is a must. Had quite some difficulty in finding a TRJ 120 with the "back tyre" in some of the auctions. but it was fully worth the wait.

The real not badged TRL 120 TX limited comes with the rear spare wheel.. ive seen a few around