• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

My Honda (New Member From Pakistan)

fady

HID lights are banned here in Pakistan and anybody violating this rule is to pay a heavy fine if caught and sometimes can also be jailed.

good work i hope they do it here to.

1+

I think some of these jokers just want to show everybody that they have HID's on and love to drive on highs..

finally after years of suffering...now i have two hella rallye 2000's in front running 130w H2's... :P

almost everybody dips their heads after one flash...

They're just blinding oncoming motorists, which is just dangerous. At the same time, some roads are completely dark since they switch off the lights to save energy or for some stupid reason like that. You hardly see pedestrians. I nearly knocked one down today.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

lol i just discovered this after seeing the pakistani show off thread

hey fady thats a very special car u got there I mean its an oreo prostatic, u are very lucky...

I would also like to share my ride with the pakistani vehicle lovers, can i get the address of any pakistani car forums? I would like to show my Tata Xenon, its a top of the line model with cloth seats, power windows, power wipers and a 3.0 common rail diesel engine with a VG turbo, ...it can easily smoke the mahindra bolero and micro sports cab,...whilst smoking them it also does a respectable 10km/l, but when im transporting cow dung to my paddy field my '0 - 100 timings' rises to around 16 seconds.....the tata designers who designed this copied it from the Toyota Hilux, which can also easily smoke the Mitsu L200 and Nissan Pathfinder....i have taken it to 140 kmp/h but again...cow dung stopped me:(