• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Modified/exotic/daily Driven Cars In Pk

fady

211773------My-Spottings---jazzy77------25022007466.jpg

211774-my-spottings-jazzy77-25022007473.jpg

212071------My-Spottings---jazzy77------12032008663.jpg

212077------My-Spottings---jazzy77------12042008013.jpg

212944------My-Spottings---jazzy77------26042008022.jpg

212960------My-Spottings---jazzy77------26042008024.jpg

212967------My-Spottings---jazzy77------Hummer-H2-Lhr--7-.jpg

Hey mate,

I would like to see the vehicles in your normal traffic. Like TATA trucks with all this fancy decoration and buses etc in India. Do you have them in your roads. Take Photos when the streets got trafic jams. Then we can see how many this daily driven cars on the streets. Thanks

Hey mate,

I would like to see the vehicles in your normal traffic. Like TATA trucks with all this fancy decoration and buses etc in India. Do you have them in your roads. Take Photos when the streets got trafic jams. Then we can see how many this daily driven cars on the streets. Thanks

Well yes. Actually truck art has originated from Pakistan. And we dont have Tata trucks over here. Most of them are of Hino-Pak and the rest are buses and i dont know what make they are. I'll surely post pictures of them. And the daily driven cars range from a lower middle class persons Suzuki Mehran (also known as Maruti 800 in India) to a rich mans Beemer or Merc. The car which is most spotted on the roads of Pakistan is the 8 generation Toyota Corolla. It is very much famous over here due to its durability and high resale value. After Corolla comes the Honda Civic (all the generations). It's a great car no doubt than the Corolla because of its better interior, better shape, more options and foremost better brakes. Apart from these cars, you'll get to see alot of Japanese Imports such as the Vitz, Premio, Belta, Corolla X, Mark X (most of these Japanese Imports are Toyota cars). Also spotted on the roads is Suzuki Cultus (a nice 1000cc car), Suzuki Baleno. In short you can find most of the worlds cars in Pakistan ranging from a Suzuki Mehran to a Rolls Royce Phantom (excluding the Bugatti Veyron and some other cars). Basically the city i live in i.e Karachi, you get to see different types cars in different areas. For example if you go to a kind of poor area, you'll get to see cars which are mostly not in good shape and inexpensive cars. But if you go to a rather very posh area such as the Defence, you'll get to see mercs, beemers, hummers and every high end car roaming around.

• Like 1

Hey mate,

3404896991_41accc5266_z.jpg?zz=1

395193336_16a7c1b791.jpg?v=0

375351478_0ddf6ba954.jpg?v=0

366854976_e00bd154e7.jpg?v=0

363364345_47f9cde347.jpg?v=0

361451964_15ab2976ed.jpg?v=0

pak0004.jpg

225246348_a60303c4ea_b.jpg

2289601166_e89e1ab526_b.jpg

2288822005_0ff8bb8425_o.jpg

the driver wasnt arrested from the scene. he was taken to a hospital first because his car crashed at a speed of 160mph and he definitely had some injuries. he was arrested later along with the organizer of the race. the police of that area after the crash happened released a statement that the organizers hadnt the permussion to conduct the race. and because of all this they were arrested. i dont know the complete story though.

That Sucks Man....i mean the organizers of the event should know to get prior permission for such an event

mostly Mercs and Beemers. Some of them have Land cruisers and all of these cars are bullet proof. While as the protocol cars in their squads range from Corollas to Civics to Landcruisers. The Islamabad Police has Toyota Corollas, Toyota Landcruiser Prados and Honda Civics while as the Karachi Police has new Toyota Corollas.

IMO one of the great benefits of being in rivalry with India...

WIth the TATA Cr*p our guys drive, if they ever had to be in persuit of a gang of criminals, the only ones who would be safe on the streets would be the criminals themselves...

3404896991_41accc5266_z.jpg?zz=1

395193336_16a7c1b791.jpg?v=0

375351478_0ddf6ba954.jpg?v=0

366854976_e00bd154e7.jpg?v=0

363364345_47f9cde347.jpg?v=0

361451964_15ab2976ed.jpg?v=0

pak0004.jpg

225246348_a60303c4ea_b.jpg

2289601166_e89e1ab526_b.jpg

2288822005_0ff8bb8425_o.jpg

Thanks Fady

That is lot of work. How much does it cost to do that sort of decorations. Do not look like very earodynamic at all. My next request is to get a street photos when there is lot of traffic such as office times etc. Could you do that?

Cheers

WIth the TATA Cr*p our guys drive, if they ever had to be in persuit of a gang of criminals, the only ones who would be safe on the streets would be the criminals themselves...

LOL....yeah it's true :lol:

Well yes. Actually truck art has originated from Pakistan. And we dont have Tata trucks over here. Most of them are of Hino-Pak and the rest are buses and i dont know what make they are. I'll surely post pictures of them. And the daily driven cars range from a lower middle class persons Suzuki Mehran (also known as Maruti 800 in India) to a rich mans Beemer or Merc. The car which is most spotted on the roads of Pakistan is the 8 generation Toyota Corolla. It is very much famous over here due to its durability and high resale value. After Corolla comes the Honda Civic (all the generations). It's a great car no doubt than the Corolla because of its better interior, better shape, more options and foremost better brakes. Apart from these cars, you'll get to see alot of Japanese Imports such as the Vitz, Premio, Belta, Corolla X, Mark X (most of these Japanese Imports are Toyota cars). Also spotted on the roads is Suzuki Cultus (a nice 1000cc car), Suzuki Baleno. In short you can find most of the worlds cars in Pakistan ranging from a Suzuki Mehran to a Rolls Royce Phantom (excluding the Bugatti Veyron and some other cars). Basically the city i live in i.e Karachi, you get to see different types cars in different areas. For example if you go to a kind of poor area, you'll get to see cars which are mostly not in good shape and inexpensive cars. But if you go to a rather very posh area such as the Defence, you'll get to see mercs, beemers, hummers and every high end car roaming around.

Thanks again,

It sounnds like most of the Pakistan fleet is basically Corrolla size cars and smaller and there are some bigger as well. In SriLanka it is the same but I think smaller (Like Maruti) taking over the biggest segment of the fleet. It is amasing to see that different countries have different proportions of car sizes in their fleets. For example in NZ, Ford Falcon or Holden Commodore is a big car. In Austrialia it is a sort of avarage size but in canada same size catogorised as Medium and corrollas become a smaller cars.

Cheers

MAN! Pakistan rocks!!

...Do not look like very earodynamic at all...

Well. Looking at the way the front 'wing' is designed, the lorries might be really aerodynamic - when they are being reversed. :D

here are some pictures of the cars used by Police over here:

Police+car+Pakistan+Islamabad.jpg

islamabad-ITP-flag-march.jpg

51739121.jpg

hi fady

what are the fuel octane levels you having in pak and what are the fuel prices?

I have no idea about the fuel octane level readings. Apart from that, High Octane is 98.12 Rs./Litre, Diesel is 92.89 Rs./Litre, Petrol is 83.56 Rs./Litre and E10 Gasoline is 81.06 Rs./Litre.