• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Modified/exotic/daily Driven Cars In Pk

fady

i see that most EG8's doesnt have front bumpers.. just showing the radiator and all that.. is that a trend in pak ?? :)

i presume you are referring to that silver EG8. bro its running on a fully built h22 motor and thats not the radiator, its the intercooler. and once the FMIC is installed, you need to get another bumper made. also the picture was taken when the car was in its initial stages so i think the owner must've thought not to put the bumper back on until the work was done completely.

aaah my bad abt radiator/intercooler thing lol... i think i have seen other EG8s too with the same type... btwn, those cars are awesome bro... :alc:

that red supra is a killer !! :angry-smiley-048:

that red supra is 1000bhp and is owned by Pakistani Cricketer Shoaib Malik.

Doesn't Pakistan have any rules about which side the driver needs to be on? Plenty of RHD Japs, but those Vipers and Corvettes are LHD.
I notice from the number plates that a most of the performance cars are imported from england. But how are they allowed to go around on foreign number plates?

As long as you have deep pockets or you are some big gun, you can do anything over here ;)

i was referring the CC of the engine.. in here, bikes under 250CC is allowed legally.what abt pak ?

There is no CC restriction on bikes over here. One can import any bike and drive it around freely whether its a 70cc bike or a 1300cc bike.

There is no CC restriction on bikes over here. One can import any bike and drive it around freely whether its a 70cc bike or a 1300cc bike.

cool you guys lucky to have those no cc restriction in pak :)

As far as I'm concern what I understand is Sri lankan vehicle owners are insane. They run all stock cars because they a scared of taking the risk to modify the cars and to see how the resale value drops. Thats why we see so many stock allions and Axios because people over here are not willing to get out of the box and think different and even the car sale owners wish to bring down the vehicle which this bunch of pathetics wish. Its really nice to see the stuff you've got over there because in any part of the country we dont find any creativity coming out or any enthusiasm of the young generation. All just worried about "HOW FUEL EFFICIENT YOUR VEHICLE IS"...NO offense but Sri Lankans surely need to grow up and get over this set of attitudes. i drive a BMW facelift 320D and a toyota premio NZT 260 and i surely do find a massive difference with the driving experience between these two cars and i just dont understand why they dont like to feel the pleasure of driving an euro. And i see no modifications coming out..Just running some boring stock cars. Very sad situation.

Edited by European freak