• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Foxhill Supercross 2011

Chooti Putha

ah bummer....was out looking for epoxy putty and missed race one.

so the indian dude came second i guess yeah?

30seconds lead in the qualifiers and the bugger gets beaten in the race :P that must suck :P

superb job by our guys...

fingers crossed for race 2...

and yeah...commentators are retarded i think

knows bugger all shit about motor racing i think

watching the 125 and 250cc MX race and they were talking crap about what 2 stroke and 4 stroke was all about

ha ha...the stupid commentators got stuck on super motard event. nobody know what SM is :D

one looser says it highly powered and can only take on horizontal tracks... whatever that means...jeez!!!

ha ha...the stupid commentators got stuck on super motard event. nobody know what SM is :D

one looser says it highly powered and can only take on horizontal tracks... whatever that means...jeez!!!

Thank heavens at least Mahen Madugalle is commentating now, he's leagues ahead of the sinhala commentators.. lol they're trying to imitate him now.. :rolleyes:

Edited by virensti

Thank heavens at least Mahen Madugalle is commentating now, he's leagues ahead of the sinhala commentators.. lol they're trying to imitate him now.. :rolleyes:

yeah...they should always get a past competitor or someone like that for this without misleading everybody and pissing them off in the process

seriously Derana should stick to doing programmes like dream star... they keep showing the commentators without showing the action on track...they didnt even show the start of the T&J event :angry:

When don't they get stuck with the supermotard events,they always make weird names for it .

anyways who won the Supermotard is it the open or what ?

i think they are showing the commentators so often is to show those two kik cola bottle on their table...

like what american idol does with coke...

santhosh the indian rider lost the plot looking behind giving the lead to the jap dude :)

i think they are showing the commentators so often is to show those two kik cola bottle on their table...

santhosh the indian rider lost the plot looking behind giving the lead to the jap dude :)

True, I'm sure everyone will go and buy kik now.. lol

Man that Jap dude can ride!! and he's almost 40!!! damn!!

Edited by virensti

haha ya like i said they r good to do dream star LOL

man that jap was quick i thought santosh would give him a good run when he was in da lead but like u said he screwed up by going to look behind...i guess it was too much pressure for him with the jap on his tail... santosh didnt stand a chance after he passes him.....

Super race in SLH 1600 race2 between ashan & rizvi...too bad for pasindu & dilan would have been nice to watch them battle it out

i'm sure the derana chaps haven't watched a race telecast as it's done in other countries

nobody is here to watch the damn commentators...bloody fidiots

Its the whole crew. Camera work sucks and the production work sucks. I swear it caption said 1300cc Mazda while they were reading the names for SLGT! These guys needs lots of help. Haritha Perera used to say stupid things, but at least he was somewhat aware of who the competitors are.

How Madam Rajapakse's sunglasses? :)

Its the whole crew. Camera work sucks and the production work sucks. I swear it caption said 1300cc Mazda while they were reading the names for SLGT! These guys needs lots of help. Haritha Perera used to say stupid things, but at least he was somewhat aware of who the competitors are.

How Madam Rajapakse's sunglasses? :)

ya i saw that too it said 1300cc mazda...also their entree lists are not upto date they keep saying names of people who r not there & keep missing the names of the people who r their....

so far the comment of the day is "Turbo Charger Mema Tharanga Walata Labagatha Haki Wishesha Waraprasadayak" during the T&J open event...im sure the sinhalese commentator thought it was a switch or something like in Knight Rider :rolleyes:

the morons missed the start of the SLGT race2 they were showing ads.... Derana f**ked it up in style :angry-smiley-048: The milatary academy should have just stuck with Rupavahini...they atleast have some experience compared to these morons

• Like 2

the morons missed the start of the SLGT race2 they were showing ads.... Derana f**ked it up in style :angry-smiley-048: The milatary academy should have just stuck with Rupavahini...they atleast have some experience compared to these morons

I think they ran the adverts coz the transmission got stuck. Happened at least twice during the race. Absolute morons!

Whats up with Sandaruwan? Looks like he is having an off day. Disappointing.

i think gayan's bike wasn't running all too well.

the indians and the jap guy pulled out with ease from our guys even from the start..

and yeah..superb run from Pasindu. both races in the bag! :D

i think gayan's bike wasn't running all too well.

the indians and the jap guy pulled out with ease from our guys even from the start..

and yeah..superb run from Pasindu. both races in the bag! :D

hey ripper i thought u were going this weekend

hey ripper i thought u were going this weekend

nah mate...got caught to sorting out the bike over the holidays and it took a lot longer than i expected...

not been to foxfhill in ages...

since it's not a day drive-in drive-out thing...didn't have 2 days to spare for the run.

next year maybe if jnr is big enough to tag along :)

Edited by Ripper

TV coverage of Sri Lankan motorsports needs serious help!!

I thought Channel eye coverage was bad and OMG..Derana is worse!

I dont think anyone wanted to see the faces of highly incompetent commentators faces instead...Who was that commentator wearing SLARDAR shirt? Thank god Mahen came after the 1050 event...

I was taught to be satisfied of whats offered free..but I cant stop myself complaining...Sorry Derana..you sucks ..!!

MINIACE

nah mate...got caught to sorting out the bike over the holidays and it took a lot longer than i expected...

not been to foxfhill in ages...

since it's not a day drive-in drive-out thing...didn't have 2 days to spare for the run.

next year maybe if jnr is big enough to tag along :)

ya it will be nice to have him along.....im sure he will be upto it by next year