• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Interior Cleaning

sira

don't know the history - i agree....

but invain machang... you could have also left the comments na, without deleting em so that we also could have seen the past :D lol

so now is this Sylvi guy the hitler? :D

dont you think u r going wayy outta the topic too?

not this hero thing again....

don't know the history - i agree....

but invain machang... you could have also left the comments na, without deleting em so that we also could have seen the past :D lol

dont you think u r going wayy outta the topic too?

:rolleyes: Honestly, what sort of moron do you have to be to make that kind of equation? I was talking about public opinion, not about Sylvi.

And I have been given a set of guidelines to moderate by. Those guidelines do NOT include "consider qasid's opinion on post approval". Now I suggest you go find something useful to do rather than annoying me.

:rolleyes: Honestly, what sort of moron do you have to be to make that kind of equation? I was talking about public opinion, not about Sylvi.

And I have been given a set of guidelines to moderate by. Those guidelines do NOT include "consider qasid's opinion on post approval". Now I suggest you go find something useful to do rather than annoying me.

The public opinion was about Sylvi..

What sort of a mod-moron r u not understand tht ;D lol

"Those guidelines do NOT include "consider qasid's opinion on post approval" - ofcourse, i wudnt have been a member the time ur guidelines were setup man ;)

"Now I suggest you go find something useful to do rather than annoying me." - c'mon... Stop whinning like a old granny.. u've given other ppl advice and i think now its time u take it for urself ;D lol

Ok lemme get to the point mate...

The topic is about Interior cleaning na..

Dont reply my msg by trying to argue and fight back :) instead - share some info on interior cleaning :D

And never come at me with a "most of the ppl" comment. I believe "most of the people" are idiots. People around the world prove it time and time again. Most of the people in Germany VOTED Hitler into power. Check out various popular votes to see why that opinion get proved time and time again.

wonder what forum moderators in 2083 or thereabouts will be saying... (the number 2083 is significant; it's now 78 years since Hitler came to power :rolleyes:)

you mean, most of the people in Germany voted for Sylvi? :rolleyes: didn't know he was that popular.

so then you must be one of those holocaust-deniers, right?

The public opinion was about Sylvi..

What sort of a mod-moron r u not understand tht ;D lol

I count three people on this thread who want to support Sylvi. Is that your idea of public opinion? :rolleyes: Like I said, go find something useful to do.