• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hp 1700+

Parak

I feel instead of his profile name Parak we can replace it with Porak :D

or it can do it this way dude instead of Porak you can use h instead of p then the result is Parak=Harak. :D

Edited by nexus

Sounds like a professional

Yes i am, little jealous are we :rolleyes:

Meanings given in the dictionaries are not always applicable in the real world.

Give me one good example

For a example " He is a professional thief" doesn't mean theif got a degree in steeling.
WRONG ! Professional doesn't mean a qualification, it means specialized in some field.However the profession should not include manual labor, which in your example does.
Is Prof A. N. S. Kulasinghe a professional or not?

Yes he is indeed.

What is the oldest profession in the world?

PROSTITUTION :angry-smiley-048: no seriously it is !

Old British colonies dominated by "Kalu Sudda" have that collar system. In here we have vivid colour Collar system(used to have in Ceylon Electricity Board).

No you ignorant a** hat, every organization in the world has the collar system :action-smiley-060:

FYI there is no such thing as a vivid collar system, there are only three collars

1) White collar workers - Professionals

2) Blue collar workers - Any job that involves manual labor'

3) Steel collar workers - Machines

Work force is multiskilled and willing to learn and take on any role.

Really so do engineers share the job with janitors and the janitors share work with the IT pros ? While the marketers and accountants are doing the job of the driver and the driver is doing audits ?

Listen to yourself man, you don't know what you are talking about.

So might i suggest that you stop talking about something that you dont know and talk about something that you do know.Perhaps anything related to walking and vegimite ? :rolleyes:

This is just hilarious

The site is autolanka.com

forum 1700 HP and all i See and read is

some one trying to rewrite the habitat of srilankan citizens

Kocchera kagahuwath wadak nah api hadenneth nah apiwa hadannath bah ,mecchera hodeta inneh apeh thawa monewa hadannada bola :D

Kocchera kagahuwath wadak nah api hadenneth nah apiwa hadannath bah ,mecchera hodeta inneh apeh thawa monewa hadannada bola :D

pure brutality excellent work dude :D

This is just hilarious

The site is autolanka.com

forum 1700 HP and all i See and read is

some one trying to rewrite the habitat of srilankan citizens

When i see all the threads posted by "parak".Just got a feeling that he's trying to promote migrating to aussie :angry: ok i'm not against who doesn't want Sri Lanka and migrate for all good.But my problem is if they migrate they should be kept their bloody mouth shut without uttering bullshit against the mother nation. Australians are called Sri Lankans black monkeys.and as i always say they are white donkeys.

There will be some "harak" migrating to australia and trying make unrealistic comparisons and trying to justify the reasons for them to migrate. I'm a professional myself and i'm working abroad for 4 years and visit Sri Lanka very frequently,I don't want to blame or compare my country with any other nation,as we are unique in every aspects.whether it's bad or good there is only one thing we have to accept this is our mother nation.I haven't seen any other nation who make their country down like some awajathaka Sri Lankans..Sad to say that. :angry: and when see the topic of this thread i can't wait without laughing as this thread is out of topic due to parak's harak talks.

Edited by AbeysinghE

I try to ride the Push Bike to work when it is possible. My wife ride the bike to work at least every other day. Weekend 40km family ride just started last week. It is better for health, environment and for the family. Now everybody trying to buy 4wheels in SL(It is passion? rather than the requirement)

Hey Mr.Parak,looks like your so concerned about the enviroment ha,and if so why the hell did you go on your SUV to a National Park,was it let the trees breath your smoke,or maybe u pushed the suv along the trip ha....and if peole just bought vehicles for the requirement and not for the passion,SL would be flocked with 3wheelers.,

Edited by CyRaX

When i see all the threads posted by "parak".Just got a feeling that he's trying to promote migrating to aussie :angry: ok i'm not against who doesn't want Sri Lanka and migrate for all good.But my problem is if they migrate they should be kept their bloody mouth shut without uttering bullshit against the mother nation. Australians are called Sri Lankans black monkeys.and as i always say they are white donkeys.

There will be some "harak" migrating to australia and trying make unrealistic comparisons and trying to justify the reasons for them to migrate. I'm a professional myself and i'm working abroad for 4 years and visit Sri Lanka very frequently,I don't want to blame or compare my country with any other nation,as we are unique in every aspects.whether it's bad or good there is only one thing we have to accept this is our mother nation.I haven't seen any other nation who make their country down like some awajathaka Sri Lankans..Sad to say that. :angry: and when see the topic of this thread i can't wait without laughing as this thread is out of topic due to parak's harak talks.

Exactly.p

strongly said but very true buddy parak vision his point of view is unrealistic to our country.

This started with a 1700HP car posted by a Hypocrite,

Who out of nowhere became a guru who started preaching us about a simple life from the back of a Limousine, :action-smiley-060:

And now its a stubborn idiot who's rambling on and on getting us all worked up... :angry-smiley-024:

Thats it... I'm giving up...

Guys, my suggestion, lets just award him "Troll of the Year" and close this thread...

• Like 3

This started with a 1700HP car posted by a Hypocrite,

Who out of nowhere became a guru who started preaching us about a simple life from the back of a Limousine, :action-smiley-060:

And now its a stubborn idiot who's rambling on and on getting us all worked up... :angry-smiley-024:

Thats it... I'm giving up...

Guys, my suggestion, lets just award him "Troll of the Year" and close this thread...

"Australians are called Sri Lankans black monkeys" ?????. Pl can you quote me that I promote migration?. Did I utter Bullshit against SL? Who made the thread out of of the topic?. Ok professional you better go through the topic again. Do you think calling names, down grading others ideas and cyber bullying make you a professional? What a Professional???

"Australians are called Sri Lankans black monkeys" ?????. Pl can you quote me that I promote migration?. Did I utter Bullshit against SL? Who made the thread out of of the topic?. Ok professional you better go through the topic again. Do you think calling names, down grading others ideas and cyber bullying make you a professional? What a Professional???

Did I utter Bullshit against SL? Yes, you said we were following colonial mentality and wearing ties in buses. etc, etc, yada, yada, yada... you get the idea

Who made the thread out of of the topic? Actually, you again. Mostly coz you don't understand the language, which you tried to pass over by saying you don't understand "technical terms"

More to the point, Angulimala, There is an interesting idea that came to me. You don't know why you left, and you have all these ideas about bicycles and village people doing village things that seem to be straight out of a JVP Manifesto. You're not one of those JVP guys who fled and sucked up to foreigners for "political asylum" are you? Tho why the Aussies didn't see that what you needed is a mental asylum is a mystery to me.

Did I utter Bullshit against SL? Yes, you said we were following colonial mentality and wearing ties in buses. etc, etc, yada, yada, yada... you get the idea

Who made the thread out of of the topic? Actually, you again. Mostly coz you don't understand the language, which you tried to pass over by saying you don't understand "technical terms"

More to the point, Angulimala, There is an interesting idea that came to me. You don't know why you left, and you have all these ideas about bicycles and village people doing village things that seem to be straight out of a JVP Manifesto. You're not one of those JVP guys who fled and sucked up to foreigners for "political asylum" are you? Tho why the Aussies didn't see that what you needed is a mental asylum is a mystery to me.

Wrong again,

• I was not against SL but some people(very few) promote "Sudda Image" in Tropical SL.

• Sorry, May be, I do not understand the language which contradicts more than 15yrs of employment Overseas(not just Australia)

• I do not think all the other people riding to work(other than me) were JVP and seeked the political asylum in Australia. Most of them born and bred in Australia. Probably most of them never heard about JVP

• All the JVPers are not from Villages

True

• Living here is a some sort of Mental Asylum because "Sudda" acts like "Sudda" not like "Kalu Sudda"

Wrong again,

• I was not against SL but some people(very few) promote "Sudda Image" in Tropical SL.

• Sorry, May be, I do not understand the language which contradicts more than 15yrs of employment Overseas(not just Australia)

• I do not think all the other people riding to work(other than me) were JVP and seeked the political asylum in Australia. Most of them born and bred in Australia. Probably most of them never heard about JVP

True

• Living here is a some sort of Mental Asylum because "Sudda" acts like "Sudda" not like "Kalu Sudda"

That is so badly expressed that I can't even guess what most of that means :lol: 15 years of broken english... my my... :lol: sin for him.

Wrong again,

True

fullretardn129160348903.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Like 3

Just read the silly comments by Parak in this thread.

From what I noticed, Parak's hometown is Adelaide. Machan, could you please go to Hutt Street or North Terrace sometime and count the number of Lambos, Bimmers, Ferraris, Mercs, All kinds of limos, 8-Cylinder Commodores, 8-Cylinder UTEs.

Also go take a look around the city and near suburbs to see how many free spaces can be actually found to park vehicles without costing and arm and a leg and then learn why people are compelled to walk/use bikes/take public transport.

AND THEN talk about how Aussies 'walk to work' and "don't buy cars just to show off".

Aussie or Sri Lankan or American or whoever, when people have money, they show off one way or the other. Did you know that Australia actually has a savings crisis among its citizens and the Government has been desperately encouraging people to save money for a rainy day. Why? Because Aussies waste money on material things (cars included). If in doubt, go to Rundle Mall on a Friday and see how many people are carrying bags of expensive items from big designer stores. Ask your Aussie friends how many times they have been to Bali or Fiji on Holiday. Isn't that showing off too? And how many of them are still paying the debts for the holiday they took last year? How much money is spent by Aussies on Friday and Saturday evenings for drinks?

I'm not making a comparison between Aussies and Sri Lankans here. But your whole argument of Sri Lankans being show-offs and Aussies not being show-offs totally based on comparing cars they drive, is totally pointless.

From what I noticed, Parak's hometown is Adelaide. Machan, could you please go to Hutt Street or North Terrace sometime and count the number of Lambos, Bimmers, Ferraris, Mercs, All kinds of limos, 8-Cylinder Commodores, 8-Cylinder UTEs.

Also go take a look around the city and near suburbs to see how many free spaces can be actually found to park vehicles without costing and arm and a leg and then learn why people are compelled to walk/use bikes/take public transport.

AND THEN talk about how Aussies 'walk to work' and "don't buy cars just to show off".

Aussie or Sri Lankan or American or whoever, when people have money, they show off one way or the other. Did you know that Australia actually has a savings crisis among its citizens and the Government has been desperately encouraging people to save money for a rainy day. Why? Because Aussies waste money on material things (cars included). If in doubt, go to Rundle Mall on a Friday and see how many people are carrying bags of expensive items from big designer stores. Ask your Aussie friends how many times they have been to Bali or Fiji on Holiday. Isn't that showing off too? And how many of them are still paying the debts for the holiday they took last year? How much money is spent by Aussies on Friday and Saturday evenings for drinks?

I'm not making a comparison between Aussies and Sri Lankans here. But your whole argument of Sri Lankans being show-offs and Aussies not being show-offs totally based on comparing cars they drive, is totally pointless.

Ah that ought ta shut him up....

I hereby would like to kindly suggest you to go back and read the past thread again and then have a nice little brain wash from somewhere (since Aussie is developed, there should be special types of washing machines that could possibly wash some dirty little ideas from your brain) .Thats all i'm tired of you :violent-smiley-099::angry:

Edited by AbeysinghE

Well researched and nicely written, Most of above true.

• "Also go take a look around the city and near suburbs to see how many free spaces can be actually found to park vehicles without costing and arm and a leg and then learn why people are compelled to walk/use bikes/take public transport". 50% true. 1. Most of them ride to work that keep them fit(Even some people got paid car parks) . 2. It is bit quicker and nice if you take the designated bike paths but have to live bit close to the CBD.
  • "But your whole argument of Sri Lankans being show-offs and Aussies not being show-offs totally based on comparing cars they drive, is totally pointless". My point was % of disposable income spent on cars In Sri Lanka not justifiable in most of the cases.

Any way It looks like you live or lived in Adelaide?

That is so badly expressed that I can't even guess what most of that means :lol: 15 years of broken english... my my... :lol: sin for him.

My Apology! Sorry, I can not write any Spanish. You know why I say this Mr. R---------go