• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hp 1700+

Parak

My Apology! Sorry, I can not write any Spanish. You know why I say this Mr. R---------go

Rodrigo is Portuguese, Angulimala. :rolleyes: Your ignorance of cultures is showing despite your multicultural expertise. :lol:

My point was % of disposable income spent on cars In Sri Lanka not justifiable in most of the cases.

And who the F**K do you think you are to decide what is justifiable for a person? You're just a third rate uneducated moron. Justifiable? You need a hard kick where it hurts.

Edited by Pericles

Well researched and nicely written, Most of above true.

• "Also go take a look around the city and near suburbs to see how many free spaces can be actually found to park vehicles without costing and arm and a leg and then learn why people are compelled to walk/use bikes/take public transport". 50% true. 1. Most of them ride to work that keep them fit(Even some people got paid car parks) . 2. It is bit quicker and nice if you take the designated bike paths but have to live bit close to the CBD.
  • "But your whole argument of Sri Lankans being show-offs and Aussies not being show-offs totally based on comparing cars they drive, is totally pointless". My point was % of disposable income spent on cars In Sri Lanka not justifiable in most of the cases.

Any way It looks like you live or lived in Adelaide?

I lived in Adelaide (and a few other Aus cities) and in few other 'developed' and 'developing' countries.

The fact is people everywhere - be it the poorest African nation or the richest nation - people spend their disposable income on something or the other. That's why it's called DISPOSABLE income! Aussies spend a large percentage of their disposable income on alcohol and travelling to places like Bali. Sri Lankans spend it on cars. So what?

Rodrigo is Portuguese, Angulimala. :rolleyes: Your ignorance of cultures is showing despite your multicultural expertise. :lol:

And who the F**K do you think you are to decide what is justifiable for a person? You're just a third rate uneducated moron. Justifiable? You need a hard kick where it hurts.

I can see it from your language

I can see it from your language

You don't seem to understand when told nicely, or not so nicely. Now sit down, shut up, and next time you feel the urge to share something online, go somewhere else.

Second thoughts, I doubt you understood even then. Major comprehension problems. Doesn't seem to understand good English, bad English or swearing. The only solution, this is not the place for you. You need to find somewhere where you can communicate, its clearly not here.

Edited by Pericles

You don't seem to understand when told nicely, or not so nicely. Now sit down, shut up, and next time you feel the urge to share something online, go somewhere else.

Second thoughts, I doubt you understood even then. Major comprehension problems. Doesn't seem to understand good English, bad English or swearing. The only solution, this is not the place for you. You need to find somewhere where you can communicate, its clearly not here.

I suggest him Elakiri forum. :D

C U there

I'm not in that forum.So I hope we won't meet there.I suggest you thats the best place for you to be,so that you can post something like "Angulimala Jathakaya" and spanish rule in Sri Lanka. :D

I'm not in that forum.So I hope we won't meet there.I suggest you thats the best place for you to be,so that you can post something like "Angulimala Jathakaya" and spanish rule in Sri Lanka. :D

Hi

It sounds like you log into that site very often otherwise how do you say that is good for me.

• Like 1

Hi

It sounds like you log into that site very often otherwise how do you say that is good for me.

Just a simple example.If a mad bugger roaming around in a town troubling others,somebody can suggest that he should be in metal hospital.That doesn't mean that the person who suggested was in metal hospital . :D

Edited by AbeysinghE
  • Like 3

Just a simple example.If a mad bugger roaming around in a town troubling others,somebody can suggest that he should be in metal hospital.That doesn't mean that the person who suggested was in metal hospital . :D

What do you mean by "Metal" Hospital?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, we missed the fun!! come on harak, why don't you post something?

Hi Boy

Is this the only fun you have. I feel sad about you mate. How old R U?:violent-smiley-099: