• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vitz, Demio Or Honda Fit ... Which One Is The Best Car?

flashmark

I was also caring about your points before i purchased my car. Find the info i found based on my experience.

Vitz ----Demio-----Fit

1.Financially No.1-----No.2-----No.3

2.Fuel(long trip) No.1-----No.2-----No.3

3. maturity

(Quality) No.1-----No.3-----No.2

4. Spare parts

Availability No.1-----No.2-----No.3

and Cost

5. Exterior

appearance No.2-----No.1-----No.3

5. Interior

appearance No.1-----No.2-----No.3

6. Comfortableness No.1-----No.3-----No.2

7. Secondhand Market No.1-----No.3-----No.2

Edited by entckauwa
  • Like 1

I was also caring about your points before i purchased my car. Find the info i found based on my experience.

Vitz ----Demio-----Fit

1.Financially No.1-----No.2-----No.3

2.Fuel(long trip) No.1-----No.2-----No.3

3. maturity

(Quality) No.1-----No.3-----No.2

4. Spare parts

Availability No.1-----No.2-----No.3

and Cost

5. Exterior

appearance No.2-----No.1-----No.3

5. Interior

appearance No.1-----No.2-----No.3

6. Comfortableness No.1-----No.3-----No.2

7. Secondhand Market No.1-----No.3-----No.2

100% agreed.. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Dear Mr,

Please read threads which posted by new comers. Then you can understand the truth. I don't know why you depend JD.

Not only JD some of the senior members are trying to discourage new comers. That;s why they use word like "Idiot".

I saw some of the senior members are taking they like to recent tax increase. Because some are not like to buy a car people like us.

too sad......... Don't discourage new comers by using your words. This is public to everyone. Even if you are a senior you can't blame to others.

If you are not interest about any of the new topic, please ignore it. That what we usually doing in our day to day activities. We are not watching all the advertisements and not reading unimportant emails etc.Don't you?

Personally I am very happy that the tax has been raised a bit. In fact I am hoping this government will soon make petrol at least 200 Rs a litre. That way there will be less Vitz, Prius, Demio, Fits, Altos and Bultos on the roads those of who really dont care two hoots about fuel consumption can really enjoy our cars. You say that AL is not what it used to be? Well its true. because this was started by a bunch of petrolheads who discussed only crazy stuff, the stuff that only those who love cars talk about. Not the recent drivers or vehicle owners who bought a car to impress the neighbors or the friends or the relatives and then worry to death about the fuel cost and resale cost and spares cost. People like you don't buy a car because you love cars, you buy cars to impress. Look at your criteria to buy a car. Before you buy the car you want to know who much it will sell for in X amount of years.

To answer you question, that has been answered a million times before. You have to look at your own wants and needs. How much can you afford? The Cost of ownership compared to each model, etc etc. Each car has its opwn unique set opf problems. Do your own investigations without getting others opinions or if you have many choose the best and most common opinion and still use your brains. In the end its your money, your car and your problem.

Its not as easy as you think.

Luckily some of us know exactly what we want and regardless of condition, resale factor, cost of ownership, we get it. Not because most of us are rich, but because most of us love our cars and have saved up to get what we want.

Also and next time you come here and throw hissy fits about the seniors not being helpful, then you will see how bad some of us seniors can and will get.

Stop whining like a fag and suck it up, girly man.

• Like 4

Personally I am very happy that the tax has been raised a bit. In fact I am hoping this government will soon make petrol at least 200 Rs a litre. That way there will be less Vitz, Prius, Demio, Fits, Altos and Bultos on the roads those of who really dont care two hoots about fuel consumption can really enjoy our cars. You say that AL is not what it used to be? Well its true. because this was started by a bunch of petrolheads who discussed only crazy stuff, the stuff that only those who love cars talk about. Not the recent drivers or vehicle owners who bought a car to impress the neighbors or the friends or the relatives and then worry to death about the fuel cost and resale cost and spares cost. People like you don't buy a car because you love cars, you buy cars to impress. Look at your criteria to buy a car. Before you buy the car you want to know who much it will sell for in X amount of years.

To answer you question, that has been answered a million times before. You have to look at your own wants and needs. How much can you afford? The Cost of ownership compared to each model, etc etc. Each car has its opwn unique set opf problems. Do your own investigations without getting others opinions or if you have many choose the best and most common opinion and still use your brains. In the end its your money, your car and your problem.

Its not as easy as you think.

Luckily some of us know exactly what we want and regardless of condition, resale factor, cost of ownership, we get it. Not because most of us are rich, but because most of us love our cars and have saved up to get what we want.

Also and next time you come here and throw hissy fits about the seniors not being helpful, then you will see how bad some of us seniors can and will get.

Stop whining like a fag and suck it up, girly man.

who cares ..........

Is that all you got after that major whining session you had? I agreed with JD Net, in case he called you what you accused him of calling :)

All the things are expecting from junior members.Seniors can say anything.........they can use any words.

Another senior member proved it himself.Thanks

All the things are expecting from junior members.Seniors can say anything.........they can use any words.

I think I gave you my answer before. I think you did not read it well, making me think that you have a comprehension problem. Makes me agree with JDNets initial assessment.

Simple. It's not Noobs vs Seniors as some of the Noobs likes to point out, it's a matter of some people never getting the message not to keep opening new threads asking the same bull-shit questions in 1000 different ways.

You are such a whiner... ;) Go find another hapan padura if you are unhappy here... :)

Lets see if we can make this clear.

See this thread?

http://forum.autolanka.com/Index.php?/topic/10228-vitz-fit-demio

Note that the op wants to know about the same three cars as you do? Note the two page discussion? Note that this thread is less than three months old?

Do you see why people are annoyed that you went and asked THE SAME DAMN THING without using your brains and searching a bit first?

Its not coz your new. Its coz your WRONG, and you refuse to accept that and want to pretend like your being picked on coz your new.

Pls continue any further queries on the referenced thread. Have a nice day.

Lets see if we can make this clear.

See this thread?

http://forum.autolanka.com/Index.php?/topic/10228-vitz-fit-demio

Note that the op wants to know about the same three cars as you do? Note the two page discussion? Note that this thread is less than three months old?

Do you see why people are annoyed that you went and asked THE SAME DAMN THING without using your brains and searching a bit first?

Its not coz your new. Its coz your WRONG, and you refuse to accept that and want to pretend like your being picked on coz your new.

Pls continue any further queries on the referenced thread. Have a nice day.

I know I have to search it first. I understood it correctly. But there is a proper way to said it. I don't think some senior members were did it correctly. Seems they think they had super power to blame others. They used unprofessional language but none of the other senior mates are not going to correct them.If some junior did it there are lot of seniors to punish him. That's not a proper way in forum like this. I already posted many threads in many forums and seniors of those are not like this. I think we need to follow that process. Again pls note that I'm not going to say I'm correct. As a human i know I have weaknesses and I will have to improve.Expert in one field might be a fresher in other field.That's the reality.

In this forum some seniors are not giving any professional answer for any thread.they all are monitoring others and trying show there are smart in unprofessional way. So I think not only the juniors all the seniors are obey to the forum rules.

Also I want to highlighted another thing.Yes there are some (not lot)threads related to same topic.But I think there were no much information on them.That's what I mentioned my requirements in my original post. (Eg: Fuel consumption, Spare part prices......etc).Someone can get all the details by reading multiple threads but not one and it will take more time. Here I got some answers (more summarized comments)and I glad to them. If this thread going well without any unwanted thing, this was a good thread for all are looking for Vits,Demio and fit comparison. But unfortunately That wasn't happened because of some seniors unprofessional work.

Anyway I think going forward we all (seniors and juniors) have to clearly follow the forum rules.This is the my last post related this topic.

Again thanks all for your all guidance.