• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Premio 2010 Nzt260 1800Cc

AfzGTR

yes indeed but its not mine after all... :( :( have to return it once i leave. But hoping to take the best out of it while i have. I need to go for an upgrade with the front grill. The "superior" grill fits really nice and it entirely changes the look of the car. If your really looking for a decent car, premio would be a great option which would deliver great value for money. Try to find one with multifunction which is pretty much hard but there are enough cars compared with allions.

http://autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=47913 nice drive if your interested but it lacks many basic options such as the DVD player. But if you do a good search you would be able to find a vehicle around 4.8 - 5.2 depending on the colour and features available.

im thinking about going for a 2010 model cause in 2012 i guess there'll be a new one and the 2007-2009 model might fall down alot

bdw whats the superior grill?? is it the one that comes in the 2000CC model?

according to my knowledge 1800cc(4WD) has got great features like esp(electronic stability program),independent rear sus and traction control.but the fuel eco???

allion a15 short 10-13km/l

long 13-15km/l

Edited by sala

according to my view 1800cc has got great features like esp(electronic stability program)and independent sus.but the fuel eco???

long 13-15km/l

Dude, if real, those are great fuel figures, so don't worry.

im thinking about going for a 2010 model cause in 2012 i guess there'll be a new one and the 2007-2009 model might fall down alot

bdw whats the superior grill?? is it the one that comes in the 2000CC model?

Yeah thats better. Go for it. And the Superior grill is the grill which comes with the 20000cc but now most of the premios come with that shell even if they are 1500cc. Good luck with your buy ;) ;) ;)

Edited by European freak

Yeah thats better. Go for it. And the Superior grill is the grill which comes with the 20000cc but now most of the premios come with that shell even if they are 1500cc. Good luck with your buy ;) ;) ;)

bdw bro fix that nickel thing on the door!

this thing

post-47761-047531400 1304162129_thumb.jp

yes indeed but its not mine after all... :( :( have to return it once i leave. But hoping to take the best out of it while i have. I need to go for an upgrade with the front grill.

Just curious here...why would someone want to put a new grille in a car he does not own?

according to my knowledge 1800cc(4WD) has got great features like esp(electronic stability program),independent rear sus and traction control.but the fuel eco???

long 13-15km/l

i dont believe in these fuel figures for a 4WD