• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Give Me An Advice To Buy New Car. Budget 1M-1.2M

asankabs

There are few things need to considered when you are purchasing a vehicle. Advice to consider not only the fuel economy but also the followings;

1. Maintenance Cost.

2. Findings the spare parts.

3. Secondhand Market.

As per my experience every vehicle is a good choice depending on the users capability. As a example if you go for hyundai vehicle and if you have good idea about vehicle troubleshooting and know the good places to buy spare parts and garage and also you wish to use the vehicle in long term you do not need to worry about above mentioned factors. But if you not aware about that recommended to go for well known vehicle. I saw most ppl in this forum recommended Honda vehicle since most of the Honda fans are here. Its true the honda is a very good vehicle like Toyota and nissan. Bt finding spare parts is difficult and maintenance cost is bit higher than well known toyota models. Also its is difficult to resell the vehicle.

Hence i recommended to go for Totota and nissan. Following vehicles can be found on your budget.

1. Doctor sunny-FB13 (300-xxxx) good condition vehicle- 11 lakhs

2. Toyota Corrolla AE100- (19-xxxx) good condition vehicle - 11 lakhs

3. Nissan FB14 separate light- (300/301-xxxx) good condition vehicle - 12.5 lakhs

4. Starlet EP82-(300/301-xxxx) good condition vehicle - 11 lakhs.

Advice you to decide particular vehicle you want to buy considering the facts.

Then check the Lankade*pa Lahip*ta at saturday morning and go early as possible. Bcz good vehicles at good price will purchased by car sellers if you r late.

completely agreed... this Fu....g car sellers trying to buy every good car around colombo. After buying good car for cheap price they will sell it with huge profit...