• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cbn Sat Blocked !

miniace

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for those who want to know the status onthe cable issue... pls follow links below

CBN

http://cbnsat.blogspot.com/

LBN

http://lbncable.blogspot.com/

Comet

http://cometcable.blogspot.com/

this shit better get sorted out fast coz i'm even starting to read my wife's femina magazines....

I know what you mean. Its only when you don't have cable that you realise how pathetic our local programming is. Considering the mess this country is in, you'd think the authorities would have better things to do than pick on cable TV stations! Bunch of jokers our politicians!

Edited by Pericles

any luck miniace. the chap who is covering negambo area is one of my good freinds,

No Dimantha no luck.those cable guys dont cover my area either.im trying another company from Wattegedara Maharagama.they offer Ku band satellite systems.reasonable charges.

Gonna wait a while and see the development of the court case .

Only Comet has Ten Sports, and only Ten Sports has WWE

hey there is this thing from india called dish tv. u get small dish and a revciver with a card. u set it up and it works perfect. after one year u have to purchas another card. the card cost some 3000 indian bucks. it has ten sports plus espn and star sports, and many more channels. and im enjoying watching the world cup and wwe :action-smiley-060::P;):rolleyes:

sorry lads OT, wow nice to hear there are few WWE fans in the forum. i've been a loyal fan for a long time.

WWE is all that I've been watching since they shut LBN! tons good stuff rented out from M*hans.. Anyone catch Wrestle mania in April??

WWE is all that I've been watching since they shut LBN! tons good stuff rented out from M*hans.. Anyone catch Wrestle mania in April??

Mohans had got pretty old stuff, even if they do get new its always out... WrestleMania 21? Might have wtched it, cant remember tho.. Name the mainevent! :action-smiley-060:

Mohans had got pretty old stuff, even if they do get new its always out... WrestleMania 21? Might have wtched it, cant remember tho.. Name the mainevent! :D

this years WrestleMania was number 22 not 21.

Yes, John Cena, The game...

And miss Gureiro who came in those lovely rides to the ring

you got the raw even right don't forget the smackdown main even, triple treat match between ray mysterio, randy ortan and kurt angel.

get hold of the one night stand II PPV. its quite extreme lot of blood as ECW is involved. but still great fun.

this years WrestleMania was number 22 not 21.

you got the raw even right don't forget the smackdown main even, triple treat match between ray mysterio, randy ortan and kurt angel.

get hold of the one night stand II PPV. its quite extreme lot of blood as ECW is involved. but still great fun.

ecw is back. its comming soon to ten sports. ecw is going to be on tuesdays. raw on monday, ecw tuesday and smackdown on friday. kurt angel, rvd and the big show is now in ecw.

ecw is back. its comming soon to ten sports. ecw is going to be on tuesdays. raw on monday, ecw tuesday and smackdown on friday. kurt angel, rvd and the big show is now in ecw.

yea, dont forget nunzio n tazz as well. super crazy will most probably make the switch next week and few more to follow after that. most probably the likes of mat hardy, finaly n chris benoit.

isn't ten sports few weeks behind in wwe shows???

It was 22 for sure! main event was HHH against that Gangster dude.. there was also a Pboy 'pillow fight' matchup :lol: Mohans have some good stuff these days.. new ones from the last 6 months.. check out the selection if you have time.. I dont know jack on the current scene- just trying to catch up lol

yea, dont forget nunzio n tazz as well. super crazy will most probably make the switch next week and few more to follow after that. most probably the likes of mat hardy, finaly n chris benoit.

Yes they are...we can get the results from WWE.com before we see it on Ten sports..

Did anyone got a chance to watch the WWE Diva search some time back?

yep, they are. but who care. at least i get to watch it. he he :lol:

batista returning to smack down in 15 days.

batista returning to smack down in 15 days.

actually batista made an appearance in a house show last week. he and ray were involved in a tag team match against mark henry and another guy (i can't remember who). the plan is batista to pick a feud with either booker or ray.

any TNA or ROH fans????

holy shit balls i never expectd that many WWE fans here...well pila n monamonu hav potential to wrestle anyway lol...

join the club mate. haven’t seen much of you lately. busy with work??????

join the club mate. haven’t seen much of you lately. busy with work??????

yea dude i think those months of whoring hav caught up lol...hardly any time to even check the forums at work...hopefully its jus a short phase...