• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

10 minutes ago, Devinda_Z said:

@Gummybr i should actually not have conceded because it gets badged as a C300 - as we can all see you need to held to a much higher standard!! 😅

What you want to say it's a Micro? Aftermarket badges don't count. I can put tuk tuk in here and say it's an Audi cos the badge says so....😛

Edited by Gummybr

6 hours ago, Gummybr said:

What you want to say it's a Micro? Aftermarket badges don't count. I can put tuk tuk in here and say it's an Audi cos the badge says so....😛

Please don't soil the reputation of the forums ! Audi tuk tuks ? Dude...that is garbage...doesn't do fuel...such poor handling that it rolls over on the side ! Please ! Good vehicles ONLY ! That means BRD and BISMO 

14 hours ago, Gummybr said:

Correct take the floor

2019-insight-redefined-exterior-tout-1400-2-cropped.jpg

Daym, talk about a glow up from the Prius Rip-off days, are they still trying to compete with the Prius? If so this one definitely looks better than that Space Shuttle looking Prius.