• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

41 minutes ago, Devinda_Z said:

Good catch!

But some did - the ST series with the 1.8 and some MyRoad AT 192 Carina's as well but not all

Again...the export model I believe...not the Japanese one ?..the side marker regulations were quite relaxed in Japan at the time. I don't think I have seen a Carina with one either (well..the JDM Carina...not the export market Carina which was a Corona).

But who knows...Toyota very well could have stuck side signal lights and sold it as a Safety Package Limited Edition or something...

Edited by iRage

2 hours ago, iRage said:

Is that a T190 Caldina ?

1 hour ago, Devinda_Z said:

Or an AT19x Toyota Corona @matroska ?

iRage is correct.

It's a Caldina -actually a hearse that crashed. Here's the full pic. 

Is it possible that the driver felt someone tap him from behind and panicked causing this crash? (eerie music plays in the background)

FB_IMG_1605453442713.jpg

Edited by matroska
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, iRage said:

It is a Skyline C10 sedan....you might recall that there was a diesel converted green one that came up for sale a year or two ago. The person was asking for a very very very high price.

I thought you remembered it, wonder how many came to the country during that era.

Try for this guys

trivia1.jpg