• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

28 minutes ago, john cooper said:

To me this is a Early Dodge pickup truck and sure this is mid to 30's.

Not a pickup truck (slightly bigger chassis) but its a very similar setup and the front radiator setup is almost identical. So you're pretty much there- All good..See as below for pictures of the actual lorry: Its a 1940's Dodge T or W series truck / pickup.

And @john cooper you are up! Over to you buddy....

Screenshot_20201211-210007_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201201-013821_Chrome.jpg

46 minutes ago, john cooper said:

Start looking at Caldina GT-Four "N Spec" buy a one while they are cheap 😀

Ey Ey! Don't make this information so public! 

Carina GTs might be interesting to you if you're into these things as well, 4AGE Blacktops came stock 

1 hour ago, john cooper said:

Start looking at Caldina GT-Four "N Spec" buy a one while they are cheap 😀

Do we have any GT-Fours in the country ? I have seen the standard Z and X trims (albeit the X had the body kit and bonnet of a GT Four).

52 minutes ago, MaleCortana said:

Carina GTs might be interesting to you if you're into these things as well, 4AGE Blacktops came stock 

Sadly 98% of the Carina GTs are abused by boy racers. Good, well taken care of; or at the very least, properly restored ones, are quite rare. Sadly one or two that were properly restored and brought back to good health have been re-abused and fallen in to poor condition.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, iRage said:

Sadly 98% of the Carina GTs are abused by boy racers. Good, well taken care of; or at the very least, properly restored ones, are quite rare. Sadly one or two that were properly restored and brought back to good health have been re-abused and fallen in to poor condition.

Hmm I have seen a few videos on YouTube as well of Carina GTs in Sri Lanka just absolutely red-lining and hooning in general. I guess they'll eventually come to sale as "Lady Driven, Doctor Owned" cars 😛 Saw some for sale for about 2.2 mil before the price hike but can't seem to find them anymore.

2 minutes ago, MaleCortana said:

Hmm I have seen a few videos on YouTube as well of Carina GTs in Sri Lanka just absolutely red-lining and hooning in general. I guess they'll eventually come to sale as "Lady Driven, Doctor Owned" cars 😛 Saw some for sale for about 2.2 mil before the price hike but can't seem to find them anymore.

Exactly five minutes after I said this a Carina GT popped up for 2.9 million lol

16 hours ago, MaleCortana said:

Ey Ey! Don't make this information so public! 

I use to own the ONLY Carina GT PIERNA manual in NZ, when I realized that was the only PIERNA in manual in NZ it was too late for me to take my word back.

Found one of the old photos show the car with GT badge in aside. (think this is 12 years back)

image.png.66666ae5c8eed739a0bcac145004d3ad.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sathyajithj99 said:

Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 150

Yes, you are correct. It is a LC Prado 150 so over to you.

image.png.28ec8e3ff3a02653dd12398476c04e41.png

I am not sure why this specific car got rust on engine bay, specially on bolts.

image.thumb.png.5f37b87739b934be9f81375cfa40d99f.png

My 2008 Prado engine bay much cleaner than this for some reason :-)

11 hours ago, john cooper said:

I use to own the ONLY Carina GT PIERNA manual in NZ, when I realized that was the only PIERNA in manual in NZ it was too late for me to take my word back.

Found one of the old photos show the car with GT badge in aside. (think this is 12 years back)

image.png.66666ae5c8eed739a0bcac145004d3ad.png

Damn looks like a sweet unmolested car, any idea where it might be now? hopefully not butchered to get the 4AGE