• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

4 hours ago, iRage said:

That is a Toyota Sai (as opposed to the first version that was posted a few days ago). It is the same car but this is a 1st gen Sai ver 2.

To be fair..the Rush has a similar layout...but the gap between the fog and the headlight is different (i.e. there is more bumper between the two)...so is the layout of the lights in headlight cluster. Also...that silver looking part around the circular driving light is a LED DRL...the RUsh for the most part just has a Silver garnish.

Toyota Sai it is, 2014/15 model I think it ran a CAM registration number.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@fiat fan sadly the car is now ruined!   It sports a widebody "Ferrari Testarosa" body kit!    Came up for sale last year      

couldnt id the car typing with the lefr hand watching Ella Hughes - Shy Redheads Want A**l: Remastered

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Gummybr said:

oyota Sai it is, 2014/15 model I think it ran a CAM registration number.

There was only one generation of the Sai..it is ust that in 2013 Toyota gave it a refresh :)

Here is the next car...

image.png.ee5be8ea4dc7272844f7ece62a013e2a.png

5 hours ago, sathyajithj99 said:

Datsun bluebird around 1960

Right you are !

It is a 300 Series Datsun Bluebird. This was the first time the Bluebird name was used in 1959. Where the model line is concerned it goes all the way back to 1955 with the 110 series (Datsun 1000 it was called). The Datsun 1000 was in fact the replacement for the Datsun D series cars.

Over to you @sathyajithj99

1 hour ago, iRage said:

Right you are !

It is a 300 Series Datsun Bluebird. This was the first time the Bluebird name was used in 1959. Where the model line is concerned it goes all the way back to 1955 with the 110 series (Datsun 1000 it was called). The Datsun 1000 was in fact the replacement for the Datsun D series cars.

Over to you @sathyajithj99

Here we go

IMG_20201108_140245_649.jpg

18 hours ago, Gummybr said:

Ok since no one took the invitation. Try this.

Trivia.jpg

First gen Chevrolet LUV...we also had the Isuzu KB pickup which was the same car (except for quad headlights which sometimes was replaced by twin head lights)....SO Chevrolet LUV AKA Isuzu KB Pickup aka Isuzu Faster.I believe the common badges/variants for SL were Isuzu KB Pickup and Chevy LUV

Edited by iRage
25 minutes ago, iRage said:

First gen Chevrolet LUV...we also had the Isuzu KB pickup which was the same car (except for quad headlights which sometimes was replaced by twin head lights)....SO Chevrolet LUV AKA Isuzu KB Pickup aka Isuzu Faster.I believe the common badges/variants for SL were Isuzu KB Pickup and Chevy LUV

Right on. We have one for sale called the Isuzu Daksan (google and see not joking), things that happen when they dont now the model, interestingly a 11SRI. Same round headlights.

Over to you then.

isuzu-daksan-251940551.jpg

isuzu-daksan-251940554.jpg

11 hours ago, john cooper said:

You got it.

I don't think we got this in SL, they may be coming with Renault name? 

yes - Renault/Nissan agents do bring down the Renault Duster.