• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Allion

duma randy

I have found lighter clothing and accessories helps reduce fuel consumption.....

Gave up jeans, big bulky belts, ankle boots etc...

A friend said , he now makes it a point to drive before a heavy meal.... Apparently that helps with his Allion's fuel consumption...funny know? I thought so too..

I used my premio without wearing my underwear to increase the economy and because i didn't need it when i was driving it.

Hi guys, Uncle Shintaro here, now you've heard of nitrogen in the tires and air, I'm selling helium. It will cut your fuel bills by 50-75% and It has been tested in at least 2 eastern european countries for safety. The results are in Russian, inconclusive but you're welcome to look at them. Allion and Premio drivers get first preference for the helium tire service. Rs.600 for all 4 tires. I also do balloons.

aiyooo helium? that's for whimps. Hydrogen is the future!

1)Well u'r fuel economy indicator is not working properly get it checked,

2)U'r not the only one who used that cr*p so u can't fool people into buying u'r car

3)U didn't register the car for a long time because u were not sure to keep it because of the low fuel economy which is not 16kmpl (probably it's 16 km per 2ltrs (8kmpl) which i got).

And 20 figure means u drive downhill a lot and push the car back up again (probably because the 1.5L motor couldn't pull it back up again)

1 it's not on that funny fuel economy indicator. it is simply total km devided by total no of literes

2 as i said no sales pramotion, i'm keeping it for another 1, 2, yrs. (probably untill next fully redesigned model ..... nzt - 280)

3 it is only 2-3 month of run, after that i registered it.

How was fuel consumption after registration?

must have gone up. I heard the extra weight caused by the insurance card, plates and revenue license adds up to a lot.Oh and I forgot the weight of the darley roaqd accessories that he'll now add to his car since he decided to keep it.

okay, this is off the topic

do most of the Allion owners ask for crazy prices or is it just in autolanka?? i have seen some first gen. Allion ads in autolanka where the asking price is high as 4.4 million

okay, this is off the topic

do most of the Allion owners ask for crazy prices or is it just in autolanka?? i have seen some first gen. Allion ads in autolanka where the asking price is high as 4.4 million

It's not a problem with autolanka it's a problem with srilanka

they will pay more than the price of a good nissan to piece of rust containing the toyota badge.

by the way it's redecules to pay so much for a 1st gen one when u can import a second gen one for that price

It's not a problem with autolanka it's a problem with srilanka

they will pay more than the price of a good nissan to piece of rust containing the toyota badge.

by the way it's redecules to pay so much for a 1st gen one when u can import a second gen one for that price

Really genius? What an astute observation!! :rolleyes:

Guys, Last night I had like 3 meals. Broke fast at a friends and ate like a pig, then went out for dinner, ate like a pig, then at 11pm, again went to Pilla and ate like a pig. Car was not giving great fuel figures on the way home. But today on my way to work it flew and gave excellent fuel figures.

Only thing I can think of is that I shat like an Alsatian and feels much lighter..

So my question is, can having a good dump affect the fuel figures of an Allion?

Guys, Last night I had like 3 meals. Broke fast at a friends and ate like a pig, then went out for dinner, ate like a pig, then at 11pm, again went to Pilla and ate like a pig. Car was not giving great fuel figures on the way home. But today on my way to work it flew and gave excellent fuel figures.

Only thing I can think of is that I shat like an Alsatian and feels much lighter..

there is a another way to get few more kmpl from car mate simply cut of some body parts you don't need from your body and shave your head and beard. :P

Hmmm interesting observation, based on the data at hand i beleive it would very much affect the fuel figures.

I'd say to hell with importing economic cars and lets built toilets along every main road so that people may reduce their load and increase their fuel mileage :D

So the econ box users should cut of their man's vegetables as they don't understand the meaning of s*x*

yeah if it's a auto owner can cut of his left leg to save some kmpl. :D

yeah if it's a auto owner can cut of his left leg to save some kmpl. :D

actually can get rid of left hand as well; since the car should be stationery to shift between P/R/N/D that can be done with the right hand... it's not as if you might need to change radio channels (removed together with speakers to save weight) or adjust AC (turned off to save fuel)

(actually saw a taxi driver with a deformity in his left hand do exactly that; except the car still had radio/AC)

and they can also remove the filth below their hair (which they call a brain cause that must not be having any analyzing ability,

that's why they pay so much for a box with 4 wheels

actually can get rid of left hand as well; since the car should be stationery to shift between P/R/N/D that can be done with the right hand... it's not as if you might need to change radio channels (removed together with speakers to save weight) or adjust AC (turned off to save fuel)

yeah forgot about that both of those things are possible. :D

• 1 year later...

So many Allion threads I have no idea where to post this ! BUT AMAZING NEWS (Old but still amazing !!!)

The Allion gets cheaper !!!!

It comes with a smart key minus the Push Button Start (so no more of that pesty worry), has the all important winker mirrors (what is life without them anyway ?)...AND this is the big one ! COMES IN A MANUAL TRANNY (what would get better mileage...the answer is obvious) !!!!

WAIT ! IT GETS even BETTER ! Has a Mitsubishi VVT 1.5 ltr engine as STANDARD (no more sleepless nights wondering if your neighbor with a 1.5 gets better mileage than your 1.8)!!! and for all you sporty drivers out there...it even has a chassis developed by Lotus (not 100% sure on this but still that should unite all of us) !!!!!

General Article on release :

http://www.carnewschina.com/2012/04/21/zotye-z300-arrives-at-the-beijing-auto-show/

http://www.carnewschina.com/2012/05/10/zotye-z300-gets-a-price-in-china/

http://autonews.gasgoo.com/china-news/new-zotye-z300-to-make-market-debut-this-month-120515.shtml

Pics and Specs:

http://chinaautoweb.com/car-models/zotye-z300-sedan/