• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car's Below 3Mil

Sha7

I would say the mazda axela/3 unless comfort is a priority. It looks great and is a pleasure to drive on good roads. Although a small bump really shakes the car. After driving one on a weekend trip I had a neck/back ache by the end of it.

If comfort is a priority, then go for a vios, 121, or yaris.

Can someone confirm this please?

I would say the mazda axela/3 unless comfort is a priority. It looks great and is a pleasure to drive on good roads. Although a small bump really shakes the car. After driving one on a weekend trip I had a neck/back ache by the end of it.

I have driven all those said vehicles except for the HR-V and Demio.

your car must have had bad shocks or low profile tyres. I have driven a couple of mazda axelas several times and whilst the suspension is stiffer than a corolla, it isn't uncomfortable by any means.

I have driven all those said vehicles except for the HR-V and Demio.

I beg to differ that, may be the Axela you drove had some issues with its shocks or something, but seriously Axela is far more ahead in comfort when compare with a Vios

Edited by Simplelife

I beg to differ that, may be the Axela you drove had some issues with its shocks or something, but seriously Axela is far more ahead in comfort when compare with a Vios

This could be the case, although my friend (owner of the vehicle) said he had changed the shocks less than 10000kms ago. It also didn't have low profile tires. You could be right about the vios, and I will recommend the axela over the vios because it exceeds in every other way if not comfort. OP you best bet is to get a test drive and see for your self.

Problem with Fit-Area is that there's something wrong with design of rear half of the car :angry-smiley-024:

To me it seems very ugly that i even don't like to consider the option.

Corolla (Luxel) is a good choice. :) Someone should sell a one in good quality at the correct price and correct time. There are not many Luxels around :(

i saw few in autolanka

Which paper? I think Accent is made in India (they call it Verna). But Elantra may be from Korea, not sure.

ST HitAd .. sorry I've been offline for a while.

As per Crosswind, the new Hyundais are from India.

This could be the case, although my friend (owner of the vehicle) said he had changed the shocks less than 10000kms ago. It also didn't have low profile tires. You could be right about the vios, and I will recommend the axela over the vios because it exceeds in every other way if not comfort. OP you best bet is to get a test drive and see for your self.

What's the YOM of that Axela? it must be a pretty old one or something totally wrong with it.

Axela's with bad shocks/struts/bushes/sway bars can feel really nasty! As with any other vehicle.

But if that car had the shocks replaced 10k back - could only be an issue with the alignment of the components or some bushings/joints out of nick.

Indeed, Vios has stiff suspension so ride is rather uncomfortable on rough roads(feels as if you are riding a bulockcart). However in terms of fuel economy, resell market, body shape and availability of spare parts Vios is a good option.

• 2 months later...

Ended buying a 2007 MAZDA 3

The best drive I ever had.. Runs like the wind! :action-smiley-033:

​Thanks to everyone who replied!

if you don't mind can you tell the price you pay for mazda3.