• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Immobiliser For Viva Elite

azhar

What i meant was the sales man said that new Viva comes with this immobiliser. So the total value will be +7500. So i paid that and took the car. I did not went into details and argue with them. I know they are all liars. So no point of argue..:action-smiley-060: (My advice is just pay it and finish it off)

I paid government tax, I paid extra 7,500/- for what ever, found still wet tar paint under the mudguards,

found left side hood rubber strip like thing is out of order, found noise coming from left break caliper.

I DON'T CARE ANYMORE, I forget all the things I being trough for last 1 1/2 months,I finally got the car yesterday.

Today I sold my good old b13 for 8.25, I am a happy man.

Btw is there a way that Elite buyers can get another important option by paying 7500 or 15000 or 20000 (whichever the agent says it is)? Maybe like a pair of balls?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

At the time I paid the advance for the VIVA, the salesman said that new Viva comes with this immobilizer and it will cost 15000 to 30000. The vehicle still not delivered. What can I do for that additional cost? Please advice me.. And when they will deliver the vehicle. (They told that it will take 3 months).

I got my car few weeks back and I paid 7500 which they asked me as Registration charges.

The user manual clearly says the key has an inbuilt immobilizer.

In order to verify it I went to a pavement key cutter and Mr. M*nt to get a duplicate key. Both of them verified that their keys won't work on my car as the key contains a metal tag with the unique number which is there to identify the immobilizer signal.

So i don't see any point in you paying more for a factory made feature.

Seriously???

The day I start my own business I wish I get clients/customers just like you, who are wiling to put up with any and all delays in serving them and any faulty products I sell them.

Yeah, common all this hassle and trouble for getting a brand new car??.. and it's faulty, leaking water? :violent-smiley-099:

Btw is there a way that Elite buyers can get another important option by paying 7500 or 15000 or 20000 (whichever the agent says it is)? Maybe like a pair of balls?

Well said.. :jumping-smiley-013:

I find this thread funny, because who will rob an Elite? May be a thief without balls :violent-smiley-099:

Yah.. definitely.. I know few cases of FB15 and N16.. :rolleyes:

i'm sure you do. after all...those are such great, rare, performance machines that are in high demand by thieves unlike brand new vivas

i'm sure you do. after all...those are such great, rare, performance machines that are in high demand by thieves unlike brand new vivas

LOL

I don't want to argue with u mate... But as I see viva is a nice cool car for a lady.

Mmm.. FB15 & N16 performance machines..I'm sure DD will use a FB15 or a N16 for his next race...:alc:

Edited by kmeeg

• 1 month later...

I collected my car last Friday, Even i payed Rs.7500 for the immobilizer..rolleyes.gif (If the immobilizer is factory fitted why are they charging it separately..??)

1. May be they are trying to collect some money as they are running out of business

2. May be they cheat their customers initially saying that the car is 14.95 or 15.95 and later adding the immobilizer charge.

3. Etc.. Etc.. Etc..

Mate,

Have you pay this Rs. 7500 for the Immobilizer or RMV registration charges? Since when I paid avavance in Mid July they said 7500 for RMV and between 15K to 20 K for imbobilizer.

Mate,

Have you pay this Rs. 7500 for the Immobilizer or RMV registration charges? Since when I paid avavance in Mid July they said 7500 for RMV and between 15K to 20 K for imbobilizer.

Hi guys,

I got the engine no & chassis no. When I asked about additional charges they said 7,500+5,000(Registration+WHT)

They said immobilizer is free; But, till I get never no because a long delay in getting the vehicle.

Mate,

Have you pay this Rs. 7500 for the Immobilizer or RMV registration charges? Since when I paid advance in Mid July they said 7500 for RMV and between 15K to 20 K for immobilizer.

Hi guys,

I got the engine no & chassis no. When I asked about additional charges they said 7,500+5,000(Registration+WHT)

They said immobilizer is free; But, till I get never no because a long delay in getting the vehicle.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Hi,

When did you paid Advance for this? When you got the engine no & chassis no? Have they indicate this additional 5,000 WHT at the time of paying advance?

Hi,

When did you paid Advance for this? When you got the engine no & chassis no? Have they indicate this additional 5,000 WHT at the time of paying advance?

I got my chassis 13th of Oct.Piad up the full value on 21st oct.No clue of vehicle.U know what they said?They dont have enough space to park their vehicles at Orugodawaththa yard.Dont know what the f*** they are diong keeping the vehicles with them.They dont care a drop of Customer service.I think A*W has better service than them.Think this is the situ when starting.What will happen at the after sales service.Can we complain this to Perodua in Malaysia.Coz at the end of the day they are spiling there name.

I got my chassis 13th of Oct.Piad up the full value on 21st oct.No clue of vehicle.U know what they said?They dont have enough space to park their vehicles at Orugodawaththa yard.Dont know what the f*** they are diong keeping the vehicles with them.They dont care a drop of Customer service.I think A*W has better service than them.Think this is the situ when starting.What will happen at the after sales service.Can we complain this to Perodua in Malaysia.Coz at the end of the day they are spiling there name.

Date you quoted may be in the month of September. Isn't it?

Hi,

I got chassis & engine no 27th Sept and they wanted me to pay by 5th Oct; Now told to pay by 12th Oct; Can't we get the vehicle as soon as making the payment

In my first vist to U***m , I ordered Viva. If I know this type of bad customer service agent, I never go for VIVA, I seen this website also after when I paid advance to them,

Hi,

I got chassis & engine no 27th Sept and they wanted me to pay by 5th Oct; Now told to pay by 12th Oct; Can't we get the vehicle as soon as making the payment

A ship,

You can not get the vehicle 12th since they need 3-4 working days for RMV registration. You wil receive it On 14th Friday or 17th Monday. Good luck.

A ship,

You can not get the vehicle 12th since they need 3-4 working days for RMV registration. You wil receive it On 14th Friday or 17th Monday. Good luck.

Thanks.

When I asked whether I can know the registration nos to select a preferred no, they said to check with RMV. Is it possible to call & check; because their web site is not yet updated with these information.

Thanks.

When I asked whether I can know the registration nos to select a preferred no, they said to check with RMV. Is it possible to call & check; because their web site is not yet updated with these information.

Well mate you can call and check, but i think you have to pay 75,000/- to get a prefered no., not like days you can get one for 7,500/- :(

Tuff,

Did you get the vehicle?