• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Perodua Viva Elitenew Car

They say that they are inform that numbers when shipment is placed at Malaysia.

I think best ways to get answers to your quizes is visiting the showroom or contacting a sales person..

http://www.unitedmotors.lk/unimo/unimo.php

No need for that, bcos i also had ordered some time back and just need to know whether he had request same color i did and what colors avaiaible these days

Hi,

How long it took for you to get the vehicle. I ordered in June 2011; no news yet, sales guy does't answer the phone even.

tks

I paid advance around 15th July 2011. So far I am not getting, Anyone with the same period paid,once got?

?

Edited by Badboy

Within one week if i remember correct. For registration in 3 days (after full payment). Number plates in 2 weeks..

How many months and dates taken after you paid advance to handover car on your hand?. Also any accessories we have to purchase further, Have you paid any extra amount they originaly said?

How many months and dates taken after you paid advance to handover car on your hand?. Also any accessories we have to purchase further, Have you paid any extra amount they originaly said?

Hi,

one of my friends odered one in June 11 and the shipmnt has arrived yesterday.

They have promised to bare the registration fee themself earlier and now refusing

it seems.(Twelve thousand odd amount)...

He is planning to go to discussed that..

cheers

Hi,

one of my friends odered one in June 11 and the shipmnt has arrived yesterday.

They have promised to bare the registration fee themself earlier and now refusing

it seems.(Twelve thousand odd amount)...

He is planning to go to discussed that..

cheers

Hi

Which colour? M/T or A/T?

Mate

Is it a M/T or A/T? Which Colour? When he ordered and when he go it?

its AT, Dark Blue. Sorry can't remember the exact dates mate, but it was during the time when the govt last revised the taxes. If i remember correctly he had to fork out 1 lakh extra for the tax increase

its AT, Dark Blue. Sorry can't remember the exact dates mate, but it was during the time when the govt last revised the taxes. If i remember correctly he had to fork out 1 lakh extra for the tax increase

This is an old case, Now they never done the Dark Blue paint. They said that plan stop operations due to tsunami effect.Anyway thanks for your post.

ok guys...... chk out the new KIA PICANTO launched yesterday.... she a beauty

price starts from 1.8million better than the viva....super koool for me with the options n fuel

:alc:

The car looks nice, but how did you conclude it's better than the Viva with its Japanese running gear ?

Mate, what was your orginal color selected, also what are the colors available these days?

Hi,

I ordered orange; now changed to pearl Jade; that's a nice colour

Black, White, Silver and orange are available; Now, blue is not available. But, it seems very few of orange available.

My god, are you buying a car or begging UniMo to donate it to you?

To make so much sacrifices when buying your brand new car.... beats the whole purpose, doesnt it, if u buy what the seller wants, when the seller wants at whatever arbitrary prices he slaps on after the sale was made.

Hi,

I ordered orange; now changed to pearl Jade; that's a nice colour

Black, White, Silver and orange are available; Now, blue is not available. But, it seems very few of orange available.

Thx mate, i think pearl jade color is much better than orange. anyway thats only my opinion.

Wel.. it took almost 5 months to get the car for me (registration and all. ordered late April). but they say now they can deliver in 3 weeks (but i don't trust).

You have to pay extra rs. 7500/- for registration, rs. 5000/- for withholding tax, and extra rs. 12500/- or something (not sure the price one friend who ordered said it is about rs. 25000/-. better you ask the Unimo.) for the immobilizer that they equipped now.

Edited by Nirosha

I ordered my car in mid July , They promised to me to handover Viva end of September., As at today they never contacted me and when I contacted them, they said cock and bull stories . Also the sale guy can’t get on his mobile also the land lines.

Anybody ordered in Mid July and get the Viva?

ok guys...... chk out the new KIA PICANTO launched yesterday.... she a beauty

price starts from 1.8million better than the viva....super koool for me with the options n fuel

:alc:

thanks for the info mate searched the net it looks great better than the viva and many other small cars here,

but 1.8mill must be for the basic model isn't it

thanks for the info mate searched the net it looks great better than the viva and many other small cars here,

but 1.8mill must be for the basic model isn't it

Hi,

I saw KIA show room next to Access Tower is full of "PICANTOs"..

So many colors to choice it seems..reminds vits U grade (Outlook only).

Cheers

Hi,

I saw KIA show room next to Access Tower is full of "PICANTOs"..

So many colors to choice it seems..reminds vits U grade (Outlook only).

Cheers

But the kia has climate control and an rpm which comes in the ILL

And for lower the price of a basic recon vitz it will be possible to get a fully loaded brand new one with leather seats, steering, gear knob, and sun roof.

Why would anyone pay good money, then wait 3-5 months, put up with the BS of the retarded UNIMO sales guys and then NOT get what thy pay for is beyond me.

the same reason people buy brand new indian cars, have something break in the first month and pay to have it fixed.It's the pussification of men. We live in a "superstar" time.