• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Perodua Viva Elitenew Car

If I pay money, and on time and in full, I will not have to put up with bad attitude, lies, delays and all that crap. I would rather get a car that is available right here, right now and get one with it. Life is too short.

Waiting for a limited run exotic, I can understand. It is said that Elton John actually waited in line to place an order for the Jag XJ220 with a 12 month waiting period. But for this contraption, its a bit dumb.

JD is right. The pussification of the average Sri Lankan male with straight hair and figure hugging jeans, is picking up momentum. With color choices like Burnt Orange and Vulva Pink I shudder at the thought... :)

Edited by VVTi

Well...i think it's high time those who paid advances and even full payment to UNImo take some action against the company.

Maybe talk to consumer protection authority or something! As a company they shouldn't be making false promises they can't keep.

Talk to press....i'm sure a paper like the leader will rip thip this one open like a soda can.

I hope some people from unimo are watching this and more than that...doing something about it

At this day and age...these kinda things from a responsible company cannot be accepted.

Well...i think it's high time those who paid advances and even full payment to UNImo take some action against the company.

Maybe talk to consumer protection authority or something! As a company they shouldn't be making false promises they can't keep.

Talk to press....i'm sure a paper like the leader will rip thip this one open like a soda can.

I hope some people from unimo are watching this and more than that...doing something about it

At this day and age...these kinda things from a responsible company cannot be accepted.

+1

I paid the advance on first week of may.got the engine No. on 2nd week of last manth.Still no clue of vehcile.These f***ers telling differrent stoties.They actually spoiling the goog name of Viva brand.They should have tell us the real reoson for the delays.Even we can stay such a long time if they handled this proffesionaly.As country if we want move forward this type of cheating companies should be shut down.Specialy they are unproffesional from their AGM-Sales to the bottom.Dont know even speak to the customer.If philip kotler konw this bugger he will cry.If there is any member who works at Un*t*d Motors and if he i can take this issue to there bosses can tel that there brother company has already shit in there pants.

Wel.. it took almost 5 months to get the car for me (registration and all. ordered late April). but they say now they can deliver in 3 weeks (but i don't trust).

You have to pay extra rs. 7500/- for registration, rs. 5000/- for withholding tax, and extra rs. 12500/- or something (not sure the price one friend who ordered said it is about rs. 25000/-. better you ask the Unimo.) for the immobilizer that they equipped now.

Hi Nirosha,

Tuff Don who paid the full payment on 21st Sept hasn't got the vehicle yet? how can it be so? Did you collect the vehicle the day you make the payment?

Tks

Hi Nirosha,

Tuff Don who paid the full payment on 21st Sept hasn't got the vehicle yet? how can it be so? Did you collect the vehicle the day you make the payment?

Tks

I don't think one can get the vehicle on the same day even he paid in full. Because it takes time to register the vehicle. I paid in full on Tuesday and vehicle got on Friday (Even one day between that was a public holiday)..

But Tuff Don's case is something...!

I don't think one can get the vehicle on the same day even he paid in full. Because it takes time to register the vehicle. I paid in full on Tuesday and vehicle got on Friday (Even one day between that was a public holiday)..

But Tuff Don's case is something...!

Nirosha, Thank you for the comment.

They, said after the registration I can collect the car; Hope it takes 2-3 days.