• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitsubishi Lancer Ck2

Ashguy

Stumbled upon those. I'm sure there should be more threads. I rather like the look of the CK2 too, especially the Mirage. Add some nice alloys and maybe a lip kit, and you've got yourself a looker. :)

Acceleration wise, if you can get the 170bhp MR, like this one; http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=50749, you'll probably blow any EK3 outta the water, unless it's a Type R. :P

Thanks dude - that was helpful.....actually i used to drag, drift, etc, when i ws abroad - but now am actually looking for something nice than speed, acceleration, etc, because i ll have to use it with my family (mum, dad, too) lollz...!

So thats why i prefer the ck2

Like u, i also like the look on the ck2. - i know that most people would disagree on this - but not all fingers are alike - lollz...!

Like u sed - mayb i cud do some aftermarket mods after purchase if i get bored with the speed, acceleration, etc....!

Thanks..>!

if u comparing the ck2 or the ek3 exi version my choice is Lancer CK2, if you r going for a CK2..., Find a Full option car with original fog lights,spoiler, dual airbags and original bodykit(and dont forget the sunroof too..).

anyway what is your budget?

Thanks, thats wat i thought....!

Its been long since i have been looking for a ck2 - pls help me find one if possible.....!

Actually am looking for a manual car with efi, thats what matters first of all, the ones i checked were nice cars but the carb model, i dont like that....!

My budget???????

Whats the price range - i wouldnt mind spending a little more than the market price for a good car....!

How much do u think i could get a good car...for????????

pls lemme know...!

ahh you remind me of our drum clamp AC991,

the way you type its just clear that you are a 15 y.o who tries to get a british accent going on a big fan of Family Guy before bed time :)

:lol: i forgot about our imaginary bmw owner. :D you may be right Schiffer.

hahaha yeap maybe he drop his imaginary BMW three wheeler and got into a Nissan Three wheeler, if you know what i mean ;)

yeah you right or maybe he just change the badges any ways his attitude is surely looks like a three wheel driver. :D

you might also check out the ck4. it the 1600 mivec version.

more power than the ck2 and the interior is better as well in terms of seats etc.

Never heard about the ck4, if possible could u give me some points comparing the 2 (ck2 and ck4)

how about the fuel efficiency???????

Pls - would be very helpful if you oculd let me know those...!