• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Aliion(2003) Vs Corolla(2008) Vs Mazda3(2007/2008)

k119

stop yapping rubbish mate.

I've owned a 93 sprinter... considering the age...that car harldy gave me trouble and never broke down on the middle of the road.

Only had to service the AC once after the cooler unit developing a leak. And generally, Japanese electronics are far more reliable compred to euros and hold up better in our conditions.

THe only bad thing i see with toyotas is their poor sense of design and absurd market prices in SL. They are the most reliable cars money can buy and that's a fact around the world. Not only in SL.

Stop blabbering like a bloody idiot!

+1

• 2 months later...

This is sri lanka and can't comment much on the resale value,

but probebly the toyota will be easyer to sell than the mazda but the 3 will be better for the use.

It's best to go for the 141 2008, the allions are not good vehicle as people think they r I had a 260 one and hated it,

and also a 2003 one means that u'r new vehicle is 9yrs old,

but if u go for the 141 it's of a recondition age

and u must be talking of the brand new bought model, it has the same space and comforts as the new allion

and as the 141 has beige interior with black exterior it will be better looking.

Final verdict - Go for the 2008 corolla 141

100% agree with you if not botheing abt the re-sale value. Sri Lanka is having a peculiar car market...!!! still the demand for a 10 year old 121 car is many more times higher than of a 3 year old 141.... :speechless-smiley-003: