• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Routine Service…….. Help...

san1985

'whmsujith',

Please visit at ODEL Eye hospital junction car wash request for a undercarriage wash then you can see to yourself how do they do it.They use only water it is a automatic washer which 6 high pressure jets go up and down four times.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Thanks, very interesting. What about kleen park? Do they do the same thing?

Thanks for the link buddy...I grasped the difference between multi and mono...

If u dont mind can u give me a specific brand or something..(basically like what i should ask from the shop? some number may be ie: SAE 40)

May be what u are using currently...

I do use Caltex delo as mine is a diesel, In caltex petrol version is Havoline, and there are lot of brands and some of them are said better . When you are asking for multigrade it says something like 10w40,20w50..etc.

• Like 1

@ luckey007 & hasmax,

both u guys have mentioned about undercarriage oil spray & grease applying... I read in some other thread that this not good for the vehicle...

Could anyone pls explain little more..........

After washing the under carriage with water , they spray anti rust oil or normal engine oil to it to prevent the corrosion.I didn't know that it's not good till you are mentioning.

After washing the under carriage with water , they spray anti rust oil or normal engine oil to it to prevent the corrosion.I didn't know that it's not good till you are mentioning.

Thanks again 4 the reply...

I found this when searching the forum..

It seems like this oil attracts more dust...Some recommend, some not...

Im in a dilemma...