• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

MasterDon

Episode 4 of Motorque is now online! You can watch it in HD as well!

Test Drive - BMW X1 2.0d

From the past - Range Rover Classic V8

Special feature - The absolutely mental Fiat 500 Abarth Esse Esse!

Enjoy!

Edited by Supra_Natural
  • Like 2

Awesome machan,its getting better and better by the episode...and is that your trusty Hilux following the Abarth? :P

And great choice of music too...99 red balloons for the German and Andrea Bocelli for the Italian...love it!

• Like 1

Hey Supra mate...you guys are improving every episode. Great. Thanks for uploading videos here.Good luck mate!! Try and hide camera guys and camera ships from viewers as much as possible for better quality of presentation.(Just my opinion)

MINIACE

Awesome machan,its getting better and better by the episode...and is that your trusty Hilux following the Abarth? :P

And great choice of music too...99 red balloons for the German and Andrea Bocelli for the Italian...love it!

awesome, my friend, just awesome. can see the show maturing, and your subtle sarcasm while reviewing the X1 was very welcome! encore!! i see a unique on-screen persona developing. and that, is effing excellent!

the ball is yours, supra. run with it!

Hey Supra mate...you guys are improving every episode. Great. Thanks for uploading videos here.Good luck mate!! Try and hide camera guys and camera ships from viewers as much as possible for better quality of presentation.(Just my opinion)

MINIACE

Thank a lot guys, Im glad you guys like the program and keep coming back to watch it. Keep giving me feedback too because its really important to us.

Thanks again gents, really... much appreciated!

Lol yeah machan, it is the hilux.

Gotta agree with the comments above: The show is shaping up really, really well. Well done 'Supra_Natural' and the rest of the team!

I thought the choice of topics and the order presented (X1 permit car, RR classic and the exciting finale with the Fiat 500 Abarth) made for a really well thought out episode. Nicely done. You guys seem to have the sound dialled in too now, no issues with that and I'm really liking the editing- Awesome work. Keep it coming :grinning-smiley-003:

Thanks guys, everybody on the team reads this thread and they all appreciate it! :)

This week we tried something different, it was totally a Motorsports episode with coverage of Kandy Speed @ Night, The Nuwara Eliya Road Races and Foxhill... Let me know what you thought if you manage to catch it on repeat (12.30pm Tomorrow). Youtube will be up as usual early in the week.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Supra mate..Mortorque is maxxa now. Really enjoyed the racing special edition. Thanks for showing all never seen before footages..especially the Nuwaraeliya Road Race Mini event mishap, oh Kandy SL-GT mishap too.

Programme is superb now machan, Suggest you practice a little tone variation when presenting, especially when cracking jokes (eg: Kandy SL-GT and cameraman thing). Going good..need only fine tuning..Good luck mate!

MINIACE

• Like 1