• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

MasterDon

Supra mate..Mortorque is maxxa now. Really enjoyed the racing special edition. Thanks for showing all never seen before footages..especially the Nuwaraeliya Road Race Mini event mishap, oh Kandy SL-GT mishap too.

Programme is superb now machan, Suggest you practice a little tone variation when presenting, especially when cracking jokes (eg: Kandy SL-GT and cameraman thing). Going good..need only fine tuning..Good luck mate!

MINIACE

Thanks mini, We hope to do more Motorsports specials in the future.

As to the tone thing machan, Its really a big issue for me, Working hard to fix it but clearly it needs more work.

• Like 1

Really enjoyed this episode. I'm looking forward to more motorsport specials.. :) Especially appreciated the fact that you didn't hold back on your criticism of track safety (more like lack of it), and you should be the ones the organizers are listening to when it comes to addressing these concerns in the future.

Sound in the studio i feel could be improved, but you're definitely progressing with each episode. Supra, I feel is getting more into his stride now, so keep up the good work! :D Maybe look into facial expressions and body language as well as tone variation too.

Will await the next episode!

• Like 1

As to the tone thing machan, Its really a big issue for me, Working hard to fix it but clearly it needs more work.

Dont panic. Time....will solve all problems...start spending more time infront of your room mirror :D Cheers bro!!

MINIACE

He He i think you need to relax a bit more :D

BTW the show is getting better every week :alc:

Dont panic. Time....will solve all problems...start spending more time infront of your room mirror :D Cheers bro!!

MINIACE

He He i think you need to relax a bit more :D

BTW the show is getting better every week :alc:

Thanks guys, yeah... definitely need to relax more! Things should hopefully get better in a couple of weeks lol.

Btw Mini, Today's episode will be of special interest because we are featuring a Mini!! (David Todd's black car)

Edited by Supra_Natural

Thanks guys, yeah... definitely need to relax more! Things should hopefully get better in a couple of weeks lol.

Btw Mini, Today's episode will be of special interest because we are featuring a Mini!! (David Todd's black car)

Ah thats cool mate!! Two thumbs up for that. Will check todays edition.

MINIACE

Just watched the 5th episode. Brilliant editing work.

S_N, have you guys got any statistics on the no. of viewers tunning in for the show? I hope it’s growing by the week. Also, how is MaxTV`s coverage in the island?

Really enjoyed this episode. I'm looking forward to more motorsport specials.. :) Especially appreciated the fact that you didn't hold back on your criticism of track safety (more like lack of it), and you should be the ones the organizers are listening to when it comes to addressing these concerns in the future.

Sound in the studio i feel could be improved, but you're definitely progressing with each episode. Supra, I feel is getting more into his stride now, so keep up the good work! :D Maybe look into facial expressions and body language as well as tone variation too.

Will await the next episode!

Hik... and get a treadmill too...

"stay cool be in school kids" ... lol

why on earth did you look up after saying that line S_N?? that gave it away ! the editir should have cut that second or two off.

great show machang ..., love the song selection as well ... very nicely done.

next week is going to be good i guess...

BTW is there a restriction in informing the prices???

We tend to avoid mentioning prices for now because of all the post tax hike instability. Once actual customer prices are finalized we will probably start mentioning them again.

that s to keep you thinking... can you sleep Mr. Natural ?

Why yes, I can sleep very well actually... As can most people I have no doubt.

Why do you ask? Do you have trouble sleeping? You should probably check with your GP then. It makes one tired and irritable y'know... :)

Why yes, I can sleep very well actually... As can most people I have no doubt.

Why do you ask? Do you have trouble sleeping? You should probably check with your GP then. It makes one tired and irritable y'know... :)

I thinks she wants to sleep with you :P

We tend to avoid mentioning prices for now because of all the post tax hike instability. Once actual customer prices are finalized we will probably start mentioning them again.

ok oh cool... i hope you have the prices this week

Hey Supra mate, last episode was brilliant. Thank god I had the reminder set for the Sunday repeat. Few comments.

Its hightime to get rid of the serious looks to the camera. your natural smile is highly required now. Try and be lot more relax infront of the camera. Imagine you are doing a private programme for a single viewer- a girl you are trying to impress :D . Avoid using your favourite ' so on and so forth' thing. Ask sound engineers to eliminate background sounds as much as possible and some of the conversations may not be heard properly in conventional audio television sets. you need a good set of mics urgently.

Glad you enjoyed the Mini drive and thanking you for choosing one of the best persons to have a chat about Mins. Last but not least, Mortorque truly Rox!! Keep on rocking mate! Good luck!!

MINIACE

• Like 2