• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

I'm Sorry Carbon B4, Sylvi And The Rest Of The People I Have Hurt

jdnet

I am not confused one bit, as I know who you are..... its pretty sad what has happened to you...... anyway, it not my business to drag your dirty skeletons out of the closet.... And I have no intention carrying on a conversation with a low life like u anyway.

But since you mentioned " SOLID FACTS " lets see......

a) You say I tried to sell my car to a A/L member, and I was offered only Rs 900k - Why don't you tell the audience the name of this person ? If its a fact it should not be that hard right ?

B) Car was condemned and SENOK said it was " Unrepairable " ? - News to me... but care to mention who told you this ? If anyone was to make that call it would have to be Jehan.... and I am pretty sure 3 years ago he did not say anything of the sort , He should know as he has looked after the car , and he has seen worse accidents on Stis.. do u want a list ? But of course.... u seem to know more than him....

c) Turbos Not working - funny how you seems to know what works or not... Turbos were fixed by Darin, and they are working great, if you have any doubt why dont you have a chat with him, he has driven the car and I am sure he knows a thing or two about turbos and if they work or not.

Peri : Appreciate if you don't take down all these... as it would be good to see Mr MD " Proves " what he is saying...

Please don't drag Darin in to this and spoil his good name...because you ruddy well know the accident happened after that.

Didn't you send me a PM admitting you car's faults and then begging me not put it out on the forum for others to see?

The buyer will remain anonymous for now as per his request.But I think you already have a vague idea,I believe he's an acquaintance of Mrs.CarbonB4.

Please don't drag Darin in to this and spoil his good name...because you ruddy well know the accident happened after that.

Didn't you send me a PM admitting you car's faults and then begging me not put it out on the forum for others to see?

The buyer will remain anonymous for now as per his request.But I think you already have a vague idea,I believe he's an acquaintance of Mrs.CarbonB4.

Pretty pathetic reply...... the accident happened 3 years ago you idiot ! and the turbos were done much after... just proves you are just a lying SOB.... So finding it difficult to put the money where your mouth is er ...? maybe your imaginary friend is shy to reveal himself....

Btw.... I sent you a very polite pm, ... I should have known buggers like u cannot be addressed in a decent manner.... well.. we all learn from our mistakes. Anyway, for anyone who is jobless, here is the pm, where I am begging and pleading with this assh*le .....

Listen MD, I think its best we clear this out. I am not sure of from where u are getting you info but I suggest u speak to Jehan directly and get it clarified.

Yes, the chassis was bent but it was fixed, obviously its not going to be 100% like it came out of the factory and we all know that. The awkward thing u talk of is due to a bend rear arm, which I need to get fixed. Jehan is fully aware of that.

The crack in the engine u mentioned maybe the time I was loosing oil, about 1 year back. Jehan wanted to swap the engine, but I wanted to rebuild it. Maybe this is what u mean by I was given the expensive option but I opted out. This is the time I went to Darin and got the overhaul done. We changed the pistons and a few other stuff and the engine is running well. I had some issues with the Turbos put by Darin, but it was latter fixed.

Guys at Senok obviously did not like what I did for taking it elsewhere.

Anyway the car is not for sale, and will not be for a long time, so you don't need to loose sleep over it. But if you have any valid points which I am unaware of please let me know, and I will thank you for that.

I am not here for any popularity contest, neither do I want to make any enemies.

Oh dear... you mean to say after all the bravado, denial, deflections, you were writing letters to MD explaining yourself, or in your own words, 'begging and pleading' and thereby CONFIRMING everything MD said?

This is very Sylvi-sh... :)

I am no lawyer, but had this been a real life case, I think you just lost the case, mate... :)

• Like 1

Pretty pathetic reply...... the accident happened 3 years ago you idiot ! and the turbos were done much after... just proves you are just a lying SOB.... So finding it difficult to put the money where your mouth is er ...? maybe your imaginary friend is shy to reveal himself....

Btw.... I sent you a very polite pm, ... I should have known buggers like u cannot be addressed in a decent manner.... well.. we all learn from our mistakes. Anyway, for anyone who is jobless, here is the pm, where I am begging and pleading with this assh*le .....

Listen MD, I think its best we clear this out. I am not sure of from where u are getting you info but I suggest u speak to Jehan directly and get it clarified.

Yes, the chassis was bent but it was fixed, obviously its not going to be 100% like it came out of the factory and we all know that. The awkward thing u talk of is due to a bend rear arm, which I need to get fixed. Jehan is fully aware of that.

The crack in the engine u mentioned maybe the time I was loosing oil, about 1 year back. Jehan wanted to swap the engine, but I wanted to rebuild it. Maybe this is what u mean by I was given the expensive option but I opted out. This is the time I went to Darin and got the overhaul done. We changed the pistons and a few other stuff and the engine is running well. I had some issues with the Turbos put by Darin, but it was latter fixed.

Guys at Senok obviously did not like what I did for taking it elsewhere.

Anyway the car is not for sale, and will not be for a long time, so you don't need to loose sleep over it. But if you have any valid points which I am unaware of please let me know, and I will thank you for that.

I am not here for any popularity contest, neither do I want to make any enemies.

Worst. Defence. Ever.

So when your friend cannot substantiate what he is saying things get boring for you... ?

No it suddenly got boring when it is revealed that you have been writing letters to him clarifying what MD ahs been saying all along, thereby voiding the necessity for him to substantiate anything... You are no fun anymore... :)

What you bugger, I expected you to put up a better logical fight than this... :)

Wow current cat-fight notwithstanding, that must have been one serious accident! Ouch!

Can we know more about this accident?

Hey... Komi, SeanD,

Machang the accident happened more than 3 years ago, it was around 10:00 pm and was taking a sharp bend at fairly high speed and lost control trying to avoid head on traffic, ( there was a moron in a Van on the wrong side crossing the white line , which I could not see at the bend) .. I managed to get out of it without hitting any other vehicle but crashed in to a wall...

The car took most of the impact as that's the way its built, but nobody was hurt and the impact was not that big to take out the air bags either...

Basically the front bonnet, buffer, both lights, radiator, ac condensor, lower arm and one tyre got busted, I was fortunate that the impact did not reach the engine area, but the chassis was slightly bent to a side .

Senok did the complete repair and after about 2 months we got it back together. My biggest issue was finding all the parts, and I was lucky as the guys at Mirai Auto had recently got down a front cut of a newer Legacy( facelift D revision), it had the Aluminium bonnet, and new zenon lights were in super condition. So I cut a deal with the guy and got insurance to front the entire bill, which worked out to be close to Rs 700k, ( pretty steep for a car which is only worth Rs 2.3 Mn ).

Anyway the accident is no big secret and everyone knows about it, It was a good example of how something good came out of a very bad situation. Sadly there are guys who have nothing better to do than spread rumors that I tried to sell the car by covering up the accident... that is complete bull and the few people who know me knows that I dont do shit like that. I have bought and sold close to 20 cars as a side business/hobby and I have done it very professionally, If there were faults that I fixed up, I would still disclose it to the person buying the car.

@ ShintaroX : the guy who actually lost a testicle is the guy who started this thread... I am told his nasty bicycle accident left him without a testicle and a non functioning co*k... , hence the reason he is sooo jobless....

Hey... Komi, SeanD,

Machang the accident happened more than 3 years ago, it was around 10:00 pm and was taking a sharp bend at fairly high speed and lost control trying to avoid head on traffic, ( there was a moron in a Van on the wrong side crossing the white line , which I could not see at the bend) .. I managed to get out of it without hitting any other vehicle but crashed in to a wall...

The car took most of the impact as that's the way its built, but nobody was hurt and the impact was not that big to take out the air bags either...

Basically the front bonnet, buffer, both lights, radiator, ac condensor, lower arm and one tyre got busted, I was fortunate that the impact did not reach the engine area, but the chassis was slightly bent to a side .

Senok did the complete repair and after about 2 months we got it back together. My biggest issue was finding all the parts, and I was lucky as the guys at Mirai Auto had recently got down a front cut of a newer Legacy( facelift D revision), it had the Aluminium bonnet, and new zenon lights were in super condition. So I cut a deal with the guy and got insurance to front the entire bill, which worked out to be close to Rs 700k, ( pretty steep for a car which is only worth Rs 2.3 Mn ).

Anyway the accident is no big secret and everyone knows about it, It was a good example of how something good came out of a very bad situation. Sadly there are guys who have nothing better to do than spread rumors that I tried to sell the car by covering up the accident... that is complete bull and the few people who know me knows that I dont do shit like that. I have bought and sold close to 20 cars as a side business/hobby and I have done it very professionally, If there were faults that I fixed up, I would still disclose it to the person buying the car.

@ ShintaroX : the guy who actually lost a testicle is the guy who started this thread... I am told his nasty bicycle accident left him without a testicle and a non functioning co*k... , hence the reason he is sooo jobless....

well, you might have had a problem with the car if the air bags didn't fire! I mean if the chassis was bent and all that damage happened and the bags didn't fire?

Hey... Komi, SeanD,

Anye manda, taking bends at high speed, losing control and hitting a wall like dumbass, air bags not deploying despite a crash that bent a chassis, buying and selling 20 odd cars... fixing cars for 700K, do you have time to breathe?

well, you might have had a problem with the car if the air bags didn't fire! I mean if the chassis was bent and all that damage happened and the bags didn't fire?

I was thinking the very same thing... funny how the accident's severity is being measured by if the airbags deployed or not.

:D

• Like 1

I was thinking the very same thing... funny how the accident's severity is being measured by if the airbags deployed or not.

:D

and the fact that the impact was severe enough to bend the chassis is a 'minor' inconvenince? As long as the engine was not 'touched'?

Has it slipped his grasp that engines are swapped quite regulalry but the bodies of cars are rarely if not never swapped?

I remember a few years ago, when us MFOCrs went on a little wal trip to Kalpitiya, the MFOCr president, who I shall not name here... ahem.. took our double cab for a small spin, did some doughnuts and merrily and slammed it to a parked 121, throughly bending the chassis... that car was condemned by Toyota.

Well, it wasnt exactly an enriching thread to begin with to be ruined.. so no harm letting it live a full life and die a natural death... right peri? :*

Yeh.. let it live as the thread is becoming more entertaining,,,, Testicles,bicycles, Uni balls, non functioning co*ks, i mean the thread is starting to fire up... :)

The impact missed the air bag sensor unit by less than an inch !!, had it gone off it would have been condemned and no way insurance would want to go ahead with the repair....

When I say " bent" is a small one, which was straightened out on the jig.... like I have said its not going to be as good as it came out of the factory, but whats to be done... accidents do happen, that's life.

I remember a few years ago, when us MFOCrs went on a little wal trip to Kalpitiya, the MFOCr president, who I shall not name here... ahem.. took our double cab for a small spin, did some doughnuts and merrily and slammed it to a parked 121, throughly bending the chassis... that car was condemned by Toyota.

The decision to condemn a car is taken if the repair cost is going to be significant % of the sum insured, and not necessarily if the car is repairable or not.

The insurance Company guys will off set the possible scrap value Vs the amount they need to pay out and will take the call. So if anyone wants to get it condemned its just a matter of inflating the repair cost. And all these cars end up back on the road, as insurance cos sell them off .

The impact missed the air bag sensor unit by less than an inch !!, had it gone off it would have been condemned and no way insurance would want to go ahead with the repair....

If the air bags are diploid is it considered as condemned? :speechless-smiley-019: