• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Any Real Muscle Cars In Sri Lanka?

ABR

IMO, if it was a question it should have been "so who owns/owned this....?" dont you think?

When you ask a rhetorical question expecting a "yes you're right" its not 'being in doubt'... its dropping a name...

Now THAT's dropping a name. As for your first referrence

Machang.. I am just trying to have conversation here.....

When someone says.... "Wasn't this car with Nigel Austin at some point ? This is posing a question as one is in doubt, I am pretty sure a lot of petrol heads here know Nigel Austin, and that's not name dropping although you may think it is..... As a matter of fact I do know him personally through work and he is a fine gentleman, unlike you.... :)

Anyway thank you to Andrew GTR for clarifying that....

Machang, I am so distraught now... the fact that you think of me as very 'Un-Gentlemanly' ... :(

For the rest of your harrang, Watchman has also clarified it very clearly... :)

But to be honest all I heard was, you in squeaky voice, going, 'oooh I know Nigel Austin, ooh he is a gentleman, oohh I work with him/for him,,, oohh You are not a gentleman, VVTi, ooohhh... I am gonna tell my mommy...0ohh oohhh'