• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Super Ultra Luxury Cars In Sri Lanka

dantoddd

nono, i think he might be referring to this cos there was some discussion about this car and how its ownership changed under a MR2 name or something like that..

Lets give the poor guy a break and blame it on his failure to describe what he found rather than blast him on his inability to recognize the make/...

Yeah I mentioned that. The car and gadget mag quote. Oh ok then.

Aney no watchman im not the kicking type. We all get our ars3s in the air sometimes...

Aney no watchman im not the kicking type. We all get our ars3s in the air sometimes...

hehehe! :D true that!

But at the same time, there are some asses (i dont need to mention names) that are constantly up and yearn for a swift kick. They are always more fun kicking than the one off. :D

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 1

machan i have seen that 850 V12 (red) @ prestige few years back.. owns by Suma* Per**..aparently he won it & its non transferable. only 2 in the country. blue used by Famous Ex-cricketer's bro .. :)

Actually its the blue one (840i) that was owned by Sumal P... The red one (Which is LHD and a V12 with a very shady history) belongs to the people at Ajmal traders. Dunno where it is now though.

How long did you have to spend looking for a picture that was taken by me? Could have just asked.

Just going to say the same seeing your signature on the picture....

wait now....is this the car which that guy Dhiren had at some point.... ? bit careful mentioning names as VVti will say I am name dropping....

Just going to say the same seeing your signature on the picture....

wait now....is this the car which that guy Dhiren had at some point.... ? bit careful mentioning names as VVti will say I am name dropping....

Well you are a bit of a name dropper...

BTW I met Mr.Austin last week and he says he's never heard of you...hmmm...lier lier pants on fire! :P

BTW I met Mr.Austin last week and he says he's never heard of you...hmmm...lier lier pants on fire! :P

You do know his age right.... anyway I will make sure to express my disappointment to him the next time I meet him...