• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hit And Run Accident

Straga

Hmm well the thing is we cant really wait forever and cant be summoned to the police station as my parents will be abroad for almost a motnh and a half.. maybe we should just let one go..

why are your parents involved? Wasn't it you who were driving? There is no saying how and when will it happen as it is the holiday season and nothing will happen until next week.

Hmmm well what are the chances of them finding the chap..? Pardon my ignorance but we really are wondering whether it will be worth to go through all the effort..

man just go to the nearest police station and make a statement because if the other guy does you might have to pay for him + for a damage that didnt happen by you. i know because once i did pay for a frikin crystal head lamp :)

Not much effort involved. Just go an make a statement. If you want say you are putting a statement for your own protection and you don't want to pursue the matter. The term should be "Mathu arakshawa pinisa". Match over.

Oh Peri, I love it when you take control like that. :give_rose: